The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Music of 2012

GLASSJAW

Whooaaa, new Springsteen single to be released this week, on friday I believe. And the album (which I thought was coming out in the fall), will actually be released in March!

Summer tour? I sure hope so.

As far as classic rock musicians go, Springsteen is high up there for me.

Whooaaa, new Springsteen single to be released this week, on friday I believe. And the album (which I thought was coming out in the fall), will actually be released in March!

Summer tour? I sure hope so.

As far as classic rock musicians go, Springsteen is high up there for me.

Great new Magnetic Fields song (the synths are back!!), and their new album is out in early March, I believe. Having just recently experienced a breakup, I've had the entire MF discography on repeat for the past day or so. Already have my ticket for their show at the Vogue. I've heard their live shows are splendid.

Great new Magnetic Fields song (the synths are back!!), and their new album is out in early March, I believe. Having just recently experienced a breakup, I've had the entire MF discography on repeat for the past day or so. Already have my ticket for their show at the Vogue. I've heard their live shows are splendid.

My source for music was a MegaUpload dumping site which was loaded with pretty much every album you can think of, within minutes of its leaking.

But now that MegaUpload is done for, every link is pretty much broken.

Ughhhhh. I'm lost

I never heard the first album, but I definitely enjoy the new Cloud Nothings. Not normally my type of music, and not something I'll listen to often, but it's good for the right mood

And... Atlas Sound is in Vancouver next month. Think I may have to make the trip over, even if I can't find a concert date. I've missed every Deerhunter/Atlas Sound show ever, due to some ridiculous circumstance. NOT THIS TIME!

Hope he plays solo, and not with a band. I'll take whatever I can get.

bradford cox is just an awesome human, i think i might go see Atlas Sound in vancouver. i saw Deerhunter in the summer and it was one of the best shows i've ever seen.

i'm listening to that "Howler" album. i'm a sucker for garage rock like the strokes, the white stripes, wavves etc, and this isn't bad for sure.

Archived