The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Mayan End Of The World in 2012

InSoM-

My bet is that nothing spectacular will happen on the 21st. What I think might happen is a lot of mentally unstable end of the world nutjobs will begin to panic as the date and time draws near. I predict these people will cause a little bit of chaos around the globe wherever they are with maybe some rioting, looting and other acts which hopefully are not too unspeakable.

My bet is that nothing spectacular will happen on the 21st. What I think might happen is a lot of mentally unstable end of the world nutjobs will begin to panic as the date and time draws near. I predict these people will cause a little bit of chaos around the globe wherever they are with maybe some rioting, looting and other acts which hopefully are not too unspeakable.

I remember Y2K. I was working in the computer industry and I told everyone who would listen that nothing was going to happen.

It didn't help. The local hardware stores were sold out of generators and flashlight batteries. Bottled water couldn't be found anywhere....

BTW: You must be a bit of a closet hippie, MM. A pic of Garcia in your sig.... a lyric from CS&N... ;)

IT'S OK GUYS

Last night I was giving dance lessons to John Travolta and he told me that Xenu will save us. He loves us more than Jesus.

(Xenu loves us more than Jesus..............John doesn't really give a rats ass about you unless you loved him in Battlefield Earth)

Archived