The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler Unhappy with Vigneaults Comments

ovx_211

And male reporters don't ask stupid questions of our players as well? Oh right, you must be male to have posted such an ignorant comment. <_<

See how that works? :rolleyes:

On topic......

Much ado about nothing and per usual, comments taken out of context and posed to a player for response gets tons of media hits........ media at it again and CDC dissects it having been spoon-fed once again.

Kesler definitely needs to pass the puck more, but if hes playing with Raymond I don't blame him for not passing as it hardly ever comes back. I'm surprised Kesler, hasn't been told this already by the coaching staff. I believe Raymond is aware of this major fault, but doesn't seem to have the peripheral vision to make it happen.

You can blame the media for twisting what AV said to get a reaction out of Kesler, but the fact that Kesler reacted the way he did says alot about his character. Yeah we all know, off the ice he is no Trevor Linden or Manny Malhotra, but as a professional you need to be able to take criticism,especially from your Coach. No reason to get butt-hurt.

You can blame the media for twisting what AV said to get a reaction out of Kesler, but the fact that Kesler reacted the way he did says alot about his character. Yeah we all know, off the ice he is no Trevor Linden or Manny Malhotra, but as a professional you need to be able to take criticism,especially from your Coach. No reason to get butt-hurt.

Archived