The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[VIDEO] The Ironing Is Delicious

M A K A V E L I 96

This needs to be Unpinned then no more topics will be made. I and many others can probably agree on this, that the pin section is kinda useless. Yes to the die hard CDCs it might be important, but the majority of people who use this site don't even read or look at the pinned topics. I made a topic on it yesterday not even noticing it was pinned. I would of never found it, if I never made a topic on it in the first place. And to all the people who say use the search it's your friend, well when you search Jon Stewart or the Boston Bruins it doesn't even SHOW UP, because none of those words are even in the title, so really how are people suppose to search for it, when they really cant. Like seriously someone is going to want to make a topic about Jon Stewart's video or funny Boston Bruins video, because when they do that search it doesn't COME UP!

Great work MAK ! ... as always :)

Slightly OT, but here goes: It will be interesting to see how the Bruins try to "spin" the Ference hit on McDonagh today. JE and the NESN crew certainly started the ball rolling ("there appeared to be no bad intent by Ference ...", etc.). Let the propaganda games begin again - I like Tortorella's chances vs Julien in this matchup ;)

Archived