The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[VIDEO] The Ironing Is Delicious

M A K A V E L I 96

This video was sublime!!

When I first watched this, I thought to myself, "I never knew Jon Stewart was a hockey fan", duh!..... took a few minutes to catch on and realize it wasn't an actual JS show!:lol:

Reading some of the comments, I was amazed how many bruin's fans posted how "butthurt" we still are and "should get over them winning the Cup" lol,......totally missing the main point of this video. Which, imo anyways, was to point out the hypocrisy of Bruins management and some players making statements and pointing the "bad-boy" finger at the Vancouver Canucks, when that same finger could also be pointed right back at them!

There are many more incidents/clips, I'm sure that could and would support the fact that the Bruins and probably other various players/teams throughout the league, are much more worthy and deserving of "the most hated" title. :D :towel:

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great video, seen it many times. Others to check out are "Poke the Bear" 1 & 2, they feature Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart. Poke the Bear vids are pretty much continuations of The Ironing is Delicious, with a couple of things that get doubled up, but still great for a laugh :)

Great video, seen it many times. Others to check out are "Poke the Bear" 1 & 2, they feature Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart. Poke the Bear vids are pretty much continuations of The Ironing is Delicious, with a couple of things that get doubled up, but still great for a laugh :)

Archived