Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M A K A V E L I 96

[VIDEO] The Ironing Is Delicious

This video was sublime!!

When I first watched this, I thought to myself, "I never knew Jon Stewart was a hockey fan", duh!..... took a few minutes to catch on and realize it wasn't an actual JS show!:lol:

Reading some of the comments, I was amazed how many bruin's fans posted how "butthurt" we still are and "should get over them winning the Cup" lol,......totally missing the main point of this video. Which, imo anyways, was to point out the hypocrisy of Bruins management and some players making statements and pointing the "bad-boy" finger at the Vancouver Canucks, when that same finger could also be pointed right back at them!

There are many more incidents/clips, I'm sure that could and would support the fact that the Bruins and probably other various players/teams throughout the league, are much more worthy and deserving of "the most hated" title. :D :towel:

I know it's been said, but this is genius! Laughed my butt off.

I think as time moves on the true colors of the Bruins are being shown. Bullies! I think they should get get talked to by the Kids Health Organization.

I mean I reallllllly hate boston, not only do i live in MTL where boston is the most hated city but cheering for the canucks makes me hate boston more!.

Great video, seen it many times. Others to check out are "Poke the Bear" 1 & 2, they feature Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart. Poke the Bear vids are pretty much continuations of The Ironing is Delicious, with a couple of things that get doubled up, but still great for a laugh :)

Great video, seen it many times. Others to check out are "Poke the Bear" 1 & 2, they feature Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart. Poke the Bear vids are pretty much continuations of The Ironing is Delicious, with a couple of things that get doubled up, but still great for a laugh :)

I already posted it on the Bruins facebook page when I first found this awesome vid 6 months ago

This vid needs more publiciy! Everybody post it wherever you can!

Go Canucks!