The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raymond? Do We Really Want Him?

CanucksJay

Haha I would laugh so hard if this became the "real" next Clutch thread... People REALLY don't want him (ala Burrows), he hasn't done much offensively (ala Burrows), he is promoted to the first line with the Sedins and noone thinks he will stick (ala Burrows). Isnt he also the same age that Burr was? Now, all he has to do is light it up with the Sedins and score 30 goals next season... A couple of clutch overtime goals wouldn't hurt but that might just be a burr thing.

Guest gumballthechewy

I don't think we need him per se, as apposed to the Sedins or Burr or Kes, but we have him and might as well make do with him.

Was this bollocks really worth your while?

Ill thought out, ill researched, biased in consideration and if you are a "big fan of Mason Raymond" God help him.

Do you really think the team would be winning these games if Raymond wasn't on the team. I mean surely even someone like you realises that he can only play on one offensive line at a time and doesn't play on any of the defensive lines.

He was -1 last night, the same as 9 other players and was 14th in the team TOI with 13.06. Yet according to you he is responsible for the defeat.

Have any of you guys watched Raymond play lately? He's fast, has a good shot ands pretty good on defense. Mason Raymond is a great player and can Play wherever you put him. Yes we need him! You people must be real stupid if you don't think we need him!

It's one game. I think everyone believes Raymond has the potential but is under achieving. So the fact that he had a good game is not a surprise. Let's see some consistency, then we can praise Raymond

Archived