The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Memes

Taelin

You mean Kyle Beach.

We could have drafted Beach, but instead we drafted Hodgson and traded for Zack Kassian. Kassian > Beach.

No, I mean Boychuk (drafted 14th overall). There were many CDCers who were outraged that Boychuck was not drafted. There were a few in particular who were very vocal about it.

But yes, Kassian > Beach.

When I saw your meme I laughed so unexpectedly that the golden grahams I am currently eating went halfway out my nose. No joke. LOL.

Whenever Raymond hits the ice I like to pretend I am a commentator. I speak out loud in my living room in a very sarcastic fake commentator voice and I swear EVERY shift goes like this "...and Raymond gains the blue line! He circles, get tied up! blows a tire!" Its pretty annoying for my wife, but entertaining for me. Having fun with it is the only way I can stomach watching him play.

PHEW! I thought I was the only person who did this...

Do you also make up stupid comments about Score-and-Win products? I do that sometimes, too.

Do you also make up stupid comments about Score-and-Win products? I do that sometimes, too.

I live out of province now so i dont get to watch the Snet games but i used to do that ALL THE TIME lol glad i'm not the only one

Archived