Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erik Karlsson

Canucks being held back

113 posts in this topic

More evidence might back up your argument more.

I like AV, but the one thing he needs to change is communication with players. Some of the best coaches in the league are 'known' communicators : Trotz, Laviolette, Babcock. It's well documented AV doesn't communicate with his guys. Relationships fail, businesses sink, and parents raise neglected kids if there's no communication. The Canucks are a business - players are people, AV needs to communicate with his players.

Are you talking about yesterday's game? If so, you don't know crap.

Detroit Vancouver games are played at a whole different level and the Detroit were playing it better than the Van players yesterday, plain and simple. They wanted it more and were sacrificing everything to get it, similar to a playoff game like the last couple times we played them.

AV was the one that tried something different and somehow manufactured a point out of that debaucle and a real chance to win a game in which the players played like crap.

I don't care what anyone says about the system. Not getting a shot until the 13 minute mark of the second with any NHL system has got the lie with the players.

This team has been playing poor hockey since the boston game, and still managed to go 5-2-2. When a team can do that, I don't think there's much you can complain about.

Like other people have said, every team goes through slumps throughout an 82 game season.

elite teams blow people out (bruins) and go on 17 straight home game winning streaks (wings).

we have fallen to a middle of the playoff spot pack this year.