The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best shows no one's seen/heard of

Stefan

Wilfred. Australian show that recently came to North America.

This show is pure gold. It stars Elijah Wood and it could possibly be some of the funniest stuff i've seen on the television in my time.

Edit: Some other of my favourites are :

-Undergrads

-Mission Hill

-The Oblongs (when I was younger)

-OZ

-The Wire (probably my favourite show of all time. Incredible crime drama from an original angle and view)

-Curb Your Enthusiasm

Chuck - Such a good show but no one watched, the fans literally had to campaign to save it each season.

Castle - Deserves more recognition, it's funny, smart and dramatic. Plus the two leads are Canadian.

Homeland - The acting of the two leads is absolutely superb. Great thriller/drama and has received critical acclaim from critics.

I love dry comedy.

My favourite show is Seinfeld.

Curb's pretty close as well.

His show just wasn't that great. It wasn't bad either... Just OK

And the big bang theory won awards too, I've never seen such an unfunny, mindless annoying show in the entire world. (Don't tell me it's smart humour, because it's not. The writers are BAAAAAAAAAAAAD)

Just saw the first episode of "Life is Short", a new HBO documentary style show starring Warwick (Willow) Davis.

Several cameos happen throughout the series, including appearances by Sting, Johnny Depp and Liam Neeson.

Ricky Gervais is one of the writers for the series and it looks promising....

I love dry comedy.

My favourite show is Seinfeld.

Curb's pretty close as well.

His show just wasn't that great. It wasn't bad either... Just OK

And the big bang theory won awards too, I've never seen such an unfunny, mindless annoying show in the entire world. (Don't tell me it's smart humour, because it's not. The writers are BAAAAAAAAAAAAD)

Archived