The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What is your Most Nostalgic Video Game?

Spoderman

Star Wars Battlefront 2 made for some great afternoons over at my friend's house.

In the VS mode, our whole team got killed by a computer sniper -.-

Super Smash Bros Melee and Brawl also rocked.

Pokemon Sapphire is my all time favorite, though. Memories of beating Team Aqua while lying in the shade of the big tree in my friend's front yard, sigh.

:')

SNES - Kriby's Dream Land, Loony Tunes

SEGA - All Sonics, NFL Gameday '94, NBA Jams, Road Rash, All Mortal Kombats, Toejam and Earl. Earthworn Jim, Ecco the Dolphin (could never get past first level), so many more

Playstation - This is where I got into Madden games, like 99 or 00 and I've got every one since. Also Final Fantasy VII, Crash Bandicoot, Spiro the Dragon, The Original Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Dave Mirra's BMX, WWF/WWE games, Need For Speed series, Cool Boarders series, Twisted Metal series

My little brother and I used to play Pong for hours.

Then we upgraded to an Atari 2600. H.E.R.O. and River Raid were probably our favourites there.

After that was Nintendo with Blades of Steel and Tecmo Bowl.

Sega Genesis (I still have it) NHL Hockey, Madden and Mutant League Football

If I had to pick one it would have to be DK Country 2 for SNES. Dad, mom, brother, grandparents, we ALL played it and have so many great fond memories of it. The soundtrack of that game will stick with me forever. From the pleasant tune Stickerbrush Symphony, to the chilling Haunted Hall theme. These and the moments I remember as a young one watching my dad play Duke Nukem. "Suck it down!" ::D

For me:

SNES: Castlevania IV

N64: Golden Eye

PS1: Tomba! & Tomba! 2

PS2: Star Wars Battlefront

PC:

- Warcraft (1,2,3),

- Starcraft,

- Big Red Racing

- One Must Fall

GameBoy & GameBoy Colour:

- Pokemon Red / Blue / Yellow