The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why is AV not trying the obvious? Henrik with Bitz

ynot-llat

With the Higgins injury and all this line juggling, i'm surprised AV has yet to try the most obvious line combination.

Why does it take AV so long to adjust? Isnt this the source of all our complaints regarding the coach? That he's too slow to recognize and adjust on the fly.

Cody Hodgson has been on fire, and deserves to be promoted. According to Dave Gagner, all the kid needed "was some time" Well he sure is coming into his own as of late and deserves more ice time and an increased role. Kesler proved to be an absolute beast with Sundin centering him, and with him also heating up this is the perfect opportunity to experiment.

AV needs to stop trying lines he would never use in the playoffs, seriously, is he just trolling Nucks Nation?

Raymond - Henrik - Bitz are u kidding me? No offense to Bitz, but the last game was his first in the nhl in 2years! Now he gets promoted to play alongside the best passer in the game? Even if it was just lines in practice, get the out and stop wasting time, act like every game, every practice is a playoff game and get it together!

SEDIN SEDIN BURROWS

BOOTH HODGSON KESLER

RAYMOND LAPIERRE HANSEN

BITZ MALTHOTRA WEISE

Ive been holding this thread off, with faith that AV would get his head out of his ass. But enough is enough!

These are apparently tonights lines:

1) Byron Bitz-Henrik Sedin-Mason Raymond

2) Daniel Sedin-Ryan Kesler-Alex Burrows

3) David Booth-Cody Hodgson-Jannik Hansen

4) Manny Malhotra-Max Lapierre-Dale Weise

1) Dan Hamhuis-Kevin Bieksa

2) Alex Edler-Sami Salo

3) Keith Ballard-Aaron Rome

Bitz does shock me, I'd say with the way Booth has been playing he deserves the spot. Also Malhotra on the wing makes no sense at all.

I will reserve judgement on AV and his decision making abilities after the end of the playoffs this year!!

To be Honest I thought AV was amazing last year, and through the playoffs too. The SCF's loss was more due to injuries, mental toughness, and playing a Super Hot Tendy!

I'll also state that I felt, until last year, that Joe Q had AV's number in the 2 prior years. I have somewhat changed my mind on that view, because the Hawks had a Dream team for those two years.

Vigneault's putting BItz and Raymond with Henrik?? :huh: He might as well send out himself and Rick Bowness to play then... Henrik isn't going to get it going with those two. Get Malhotra back at centre and put Hodgson with the twins, he's been our most consistent forward next to Kesler and he isn't very good at faceoffs anyway. Or put Hodgson and Booth with Henrik. At least give him somebody who can score.

Booth-Henrik-Hodgson

Daniel-Kesler-Burrows

Raymond-Malhotra-Hansen

Bitz-Lapierre-Weise

something like that?

...Or maybe the Sedins can drop down and form a defense pairing instead since Keith Ballard apparently wants to play forward so badly.

These are apparently tonights lines:

1) Byron Bitz-Henrik Sedin-Mason Raymond

2) Daniel Sedin-Ryan Kesler-Alex Burrows

3) David Booth-Cody Hodgson-Jannik Hansen

4) Manny Malhotra-Max Lapierre-Dale Weise

1) Dan Hamhuis-Kevin Bieksa

2) Alex Edler-Sami Salo

3) Keith Ballard-Aaron Rome

Bitz does shock me, I'd say with the way Booth has been playing he deserves the spot. Also Malhotra on the wing makes no sense at all.

I also disagree with the lines, but I doubt that AV will play Henrik with Bitz, would be absurd! If so, I'd prefer the Booth - Hodgson - Hansen line!

If he really want to split the Sedins, I would do:

Daniel - Kesler - Hodgson (or Hodgson - Kesler, whatever)

Booth - Henrik - Burrows

Raymond - Malhotra - Hansen

Bitz - Lapierre - Weise

This way we have Hodgson and Henrik as the passers, and a pretty good 1st and 2nd line.

I wouldn't do it though.

AV has done nothing but great things since he came here.

We won the League last year made it a game away from Lord Stanley with a badly battle wounded team.

He has a winning record as coach of Canucks get off his a$$ honestly the guys been doing a great job if you like his desicions or not hes the best coach we have had.

How about appreciate all he has done rather then rip him .. when we go 7-2-2 well playing horrible hockey.

In AV and MG I believe. :)

Who cares about a regular season win against Colorado an, 11th place team.

This sh*it wouldn't cut it, even in the 1st round of the post season.

I swear to god if Bitz is on the first line tonight, i will not stop on spreading my hate for AV's retarded decisons

Archived