The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why is AV not trying the obvious? Henrik with Bitz

ynot-llat

The lines are stupid imo.

However for people saying av is an idiot for line juggling...

We need to!

If the sedins get stuck in the playoffs like they are now, and like they did last year, we need some alternate lines. Now is the time to line juggle.

I dont agree with how he is juggling them but they do need to be switched up.

People watch the sedins and know there tenancies to well this year, and even last year in the playoffs they should have been split at times.

You can always put them back as well. But its much smarter to get them working with new people, teams wont be able to come out with a game plan for the sedins if they do not know who they will play with or if they will always be playing together.

This is incredibly smart.

However putting bitz and raymond with hank makes no sense!

How about some logical line juggling

Burrows Henrik Hodgson

Booth Kessler Daniel

Raymond Manny Hansen

Who cares about a regular season win against Colorado an, 11th place team.

This sh*it wouldn't cut it, even in the 1st round of the post season.

I swear to god if Bitz is on the first line tonight, i will not stop on spreading my hate for AV's retarded decisons

This is not the playoffs! These lines are not permanent! Givin the players new line mates allows them to look at the game from a new perspective, a fresh start to rediscover how to succeed. Playing with the same line for 82 games can become monotonous and you start to lose creativity. Everyone needs to chill

This is not the playoffs! These lines are not permanent! Givin the players new line mates allows them to look at the game from a new perspective, a fresh start to rediscover how to succeed. Playing with the same line for 82 games can become monotonous and you start to lose creativity. Everyone needs to chill

Wow, everyone was complaining how AV was not switching things.

Don't get too hung up on the seemingly random line changes, if they don't work, I'm sure he'll change them up during the game or periods.

Also, they probably tried a bunch in practice and they probably know something that you don't know. Remember Burrows was a bottom six player. Not as idiotic as people think.

Geez people calm the **** down.

Every player on the team should be given a chance to play with top-end players. Didn't we think it was crazy to throw Burrows on the top line like 3-4 seasons ago? Doesn't seem so crazy now, does it? Or how about throwing Kesler with the twins on the 1st pp unit, that also allowed him to reach the 40-goal mark.

In all the games that AV did the line juggling, we won, so I don't see how people have a right to question what AV's doing. Whatever AV's doing, it's working, and he has the results to show for it. That's a fact...

With the Higgins injury and all this line juggling, i'm surprised AV has yet to try the most obvious line combination.

Why does it take AV so long to adjust? Isnt this the source of all our complaints regarding the coach? That he's too slow to recognize and adjust on the fly.

Cody Hodgson has been on fire, and deserves to be promoted. According to Dave Gagner, all the kid needed "was some time" Well he sure is coming into his own as of late and deserves more ice time and an increased role. Kesler proved to be an absolute beast with Sundin centering him, and with him also heating up this is the perfect opportunity to experiment.

AV needs to stop trying lines he would never use in the playoffs, seriously, is he just trolling Nucks Nation?

Raymond - Henrik - Bitz are u kidding me? No offense to Bitz, but the last game was his first in the nhl in 2years! Now he gets promoted to play alongside the best passer in the game? Even if it was just lines in practice, get the out and stop wasting time, act like every game, every practice is a playoff game and get it together!

SEDIN SEDIN BURROWS

BOOTH HODGSON KESLER

RAYMOND LAPIERRE HANSEN

BITZ MALTHOTRA WEISE

Ive been holding this thread off, with faith that AV would get his head out of his ass. But enough is enough!

Archived