The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MINDCHECK.CA "RYP" shirts (Where can I get one?)

Odjickwillkillyou

They were only available in the Rogers Arena and Robson St stores, and in limited quantities. That could change, but when I went nearly a week after they came out, there were only 2 left in the Robson St store - well, one after I left.

I would rather wear this shirt than any of my others. Well, my old 94 Western Conf Champs shirt is a close 2nd, but I also gained 40 lbs since then. Not that you will remember me, but if they do once again become available, please IM me and I would be more than happy/willing to pay the cost prior to you even sending it. It is not like we are gonna have a whole bunch of opportunities to buy them down here in Texas. LOL. Thanks and regardless of how Rypper left us, his legacy will have a lasting impact on many such as myself for years to come. The bravest thing anyone can do is ask for help. Trust me.

Basically, they were being sold with money raised for Canucks For Kids but I haven't heard anything more. If people are really interested, all you can do is pester the Canucks in any way possible - I'd start by tweeting @CanucksStore.

@CanucksStore do you sell the mindcheck.ca shirts?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived