The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why is Hodgson on the 4th line?

JensenFan2011

Im all for the line juggling, infact i was ecstatic and applauded av when he started.

What I think people are upset about is cody loosing ice time to manny when he has been outplaying him. Manny certainly has not played well enough to deserve a promotion. And please dont cite one goal against minny. The wild looked awful.

I actually would be fine with hodgson duco lap line if they were they 3rd line.

Hansen has not been playing well either.

And before we celebrate about av's line choices, please keep in mind we were playing the wild. There was a big difference between them and nashville or even the avs.

I do not understand why Hodgson is on the fourth line tonight Malhotra has been crap he has done nothing and Hodgson is one of our best fowards every night so how the hell does Malhotra deserve the third line over Hodgson? AV is so confusing

Personally, I'm happy CoHo isn't on Raymond's line. Raqymond and Malhotra are offensive black holes. They completely ruin offensive pressure 90% of the time.

I'd rather CoHo play with Lappy, who happens to be really good at keeping the puck in the offensive zone where it -- and Cody -- belongs.

Raymond and Hansen have been less than stellar of late. I almost consider Lappy - CoHo - Duco as the 3rd line... Hansen needs to get back to basics.

Hodgson played 13:13 of ice time tonight. Which is above his average of 12:57. That being said, this is typical A.V. I'm not sure why the frack anyone would demotes someone ice time to spark someone elses. You don't see him cutting down Bieska's ice time and giving them To Ballards? It's very typical of him, remember the time Schneiders wins us 5 games in a row, by the 6th game, he allowed in 3 first period goals, instead of showing confidence in him, Luongo takes over? Yea, that's, A.V.

Not sure if anyone pointed this out but Hodgon was centering the 3rd line all night but AV was using Manny for faceoffs and some defensive situations.

4th line was Duco-Manny-Lappy

Really liked what Bitz and Duco brought tonight. Bitz is a key power forward that plays well with the twins and can drive the net. Duco reminds me a lot of Torres, sparks the rest of the line and had some big hits.

Not sure if anyone pointed this out but Hodgon was centering the 3rd line all night but AV was using Manny for faceoffs and some defensive situations.

4th line was Duco-Manny-Lappy

Really liked what Bitz and Duco brought tonight. Bitz is a key power forward that plays well with the twins and can drive the net. Duco reminds me a lot of Torres, sparks the rest of the line and had some big hits.

Archived