The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks players visit paralyzed Minnesota teenager

hockeyville88

Its funny how reading an article like that can really put your life into perspective. it really makes you feel silly for some of the things that get you stressed. good on Alberts and the canucks. I hope Jablonski continues getting stronger and keeps inspiring others, like he has just inspired me.

I read it and saw the video on Yahoo sports about a month ago.. I thought this was her until I saw the name Jack and realized it wasn't, they were talking about a male and not a female. Her mother was furious over the hit. Your right though, same thing, was also hit from behind just like Jack. Hope they are both able to get some of their life back. My best wishes goes out to them and both of their families.

EDIT:

I have great news for you. Cooincidently I went looking for the link that I read, so that you can read it, and 10 hours ago this was reported:

• Good news: Minnesota high school hockey player Jenna Privette, who was hit during a game last month, remains paralyzed from the waist down, but doctors expect a full recovery. [Duluth News Tribune]

From Puck Daddy

http://sports.yahoo....nhl-puck-daddy/

Hope this makes you feel a little better about her situation. =)

Thanks, I appreciate the link

Great to hear that she's doing better. Hopefully the fact that both Jenna and Jack were young, healthy, and active teenagers will work in their favour and help them recover as much of their mobility as possible

Its funny how reading an article like that can really put your life into perspective. it really makes you feel silly for some of the things that get you stressed. good on Alberts and the canucks. I hope Jablonski continues getting stronger and keeps inspiring others, like he has just inspired me.

Archived