Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

originalcanucksdude

The David Booth Hat

40 posts in this topic

Not hard to tell Booth played in a sunny state for years! At any rate he is always rocking a sick 'nucks snapback hat with orange plastic back. I've noticed this during several interviews of his. After a little research I think I have found the one he has. I just bought a Vintage flying skate snapback but I may go for this one as well. U guys think it is the same one? If you don't care, just don't reply <_<

http://shop.neweracap.com/nshop/product.php?view=detail&productid=NE-NHLRCORDSP12-VCAVI&startColor=teamcolor&page=1&groupName=MenNHL&searchBy=group&hatGroup=151

Not hard to tell Booth played in a sunny state for years! At any rate he is always rocking a sick 'nucks snapback hat with orange plastic back. I've noticed this during several interviews of his. After a little research I think I have found the one he has. I just bought a Vintage flying skate snapback but I may go for this one as well. U guys think it is the same one? If you don't care, just don't reply <_<

http://shop.neweraca...up&hatGroup=151

I kept noticing his hat too in interviews. After his postgame interview tonight with murph it looked like his had the old school skate logo on the side, and then on the front it had Canucks in a handwritten type of font.

Don't think its the same one as the one you have picked out, but they are both sweet lids either way (if different).

Yeah i've noticed this since he first started wearing them in interviews. They're so dope.

I noticed that too

I dont even like the Canucks but that snap is so dope

Looking forward to his first Hat trick!  

Booth is awesome. His hat is just a hat.

Just ask Kes.

Booth is just a stud...i'm comfortable to say it!

I thought this was gonna be a thread about that silly hat Booth wore in his last interview. It reminded me of Dr Suess.

I've never seen this one, the only one I ever see him wear is just the normal blue/green Canucks cap. Is there a video or pic of him wearing the one you speak of??

I love hats, especially snaps, so big respect boost for him. He's quickly becoming one of my favourite Canucks :D