The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Survivor: One World

luongoisdaman

I dislike so much of the cast this season.

Especially Colton, he is easily the biggest a-hole to ever play this game (even bigger than Russell. Besides, Russell actually knows how to play the game, and pul his weight in challenges.) Colton brings zero to the Manano tribe. He' lazy, selfish and obnoxious. He sits on his a$$ all day and is one of the most unfit players out there.

Alicia made a horrible decision. She is so easily swayed, and a useless player.

Made zero sense to vote out Monica. She was the only person on the Manano tribe that was athletic. They will get dominated by Salani and all get voted out eventually.

These people are so stupid to kiss Colton's butt and do whatever he says instead of standing up to him or better yet, VOTING HIS A$$ OFF! Man, this is seriously the worst cast ever!

What a terrible tribe switch up, the only interesting thing is that when Manano lose if they keep voting out women they hurt the mojority of the other tribe.

I don't like Colton but he's kind of the only thing holding this season together at this point. I doubt anyone else on his tribe could strategize their way out of a wet paper bag. And the other tribe is so bland that watching them control the game would be horrible tv.

They decided to merge the tribes way too early and the only reason they did it was because of what Colton did giving up immunity.

I would hope the new misfit tribe can pull off a couple upsets because that would be interesting, but as previously mentioned if it just ends up the "strong" tribe running away with it, then it will make for bad tv.

Looks like the change up they made will backfire on them, I'm already pissed off at this season, no one there deserves to win, maybe the little guy if he can get to the end, but who knows, doubt that will happen.

Karma does exist :towel: buh-bye Colton :lol:

Thank you Mother Nature!

And WTH with the whining Alicia?? You say Colton screwed you? You did it to yourself by being a dumbass. Get in bed with a snake a you eventually gonna be fit, dumbass! :lol:

Last night was very satisfying after watching Monica getting booted last week.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Goodbye, Kat!

:lol: Still think those blindsides are 'fun and exciting'? Thank Gawd the blonde bimbo is gone!

Loved the look on her face when that last vote was read. Whiny after-speech, too......... she just doesn't get it. Use your age as an excuse for all your bad behavior then can't acknowledge that that was the very thing that got her booted.

I too just don't like Kim for some reason, I don't know why, but there is just a certain quality about her that ticks me off. Perhaps it is the fact that she is the dictator right now or that her innocent smile just seems to be a cocky smile? I don't know, but for some reason, I just don't like her...

Anyone else feel the same way?

I don't really have an issue with any of the women other than Alicia. She's just trashy and mean, and her attitude towards Christine with Colton was idiotic. I was glad Sabrina didn't go off...she's the first non-trashy/ghetto black lady they've had in so many seasons. She's normal and one of the more likeable ones I think. Christine and Tarzan are just dumb, they should have alligned with Troyzan rather than 'hope' Kim/Chelsea/Alicia don't take them out next.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived