Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanuckRow

Breaking News: Press Conference Scheduled in Seattle to Announce Arena Deal

198 posts in this topic

With Phoenix just completing a deal with the arena I wonder what the most likeliest team will be to move? Nashville?

With Phoenix just completing a deal with the arena I wonder what the most likeliest team will be to move? Nashville?

Why don't we move the Wolves there? <_<

Two major teams probably means arena football or lingerie lacrosse with basketball! Its not like New Hampshire or Illinois where kids can at least have backyard rinks..., not even any snow birds. I doubt Seattle has much appetite for NHL hockey, no culture of hockey growing up = no support.

The Seattle Satelittes. oh boy.

I think the following names might be good, I've used them to create Seattle as a team in NHL 12:

Seattle Storm

Seattle Cougars

Just to add... Portland ALREADY has an arena... someone earlier said that the rose garden is like the Key... it isnt.

The Memorial Coliseum is like the Key, but the rosegarden was built in 95 and seats 17544 for hockey and has all the amenities for an NHL team.

I would be happy to see a team in seattle but of course i would be happier to see it here... portland's ready (we sell out jr games at 11,000+ people a fair amount of the time) and with how much the blazers suck right now it could be a gold mine!!

Just to add... Portland ALREADY has an arena... someone earlier said that the rose garden is like the Key... it isnt.

The Memorial Coliseum is like the Key, but the rosegarden was built in 95 and seats 17544 for hockey and has all the amenities for an NHL team.

I would be happy to see a team in seattle but of course i would be happier to see it here... portland's ready (we sell out jr games at 11,000+ people a fair amount of the time) and with how much the blazers suck right now it could be a gold mine!!

Someone in Portland says that Paul Allen will in no way get involved with the NHL, is this true? The Jail Blazers could be for the taking, no Roy, and having to start over again. Fan wise, that is. Imagine, Portland, Seattle and Vancouver in the same division, just like the old WHL.

that would be my ideal situation, though it would only come about as a result of an expansion.

I want a VAN, CGY, EDM, SEA, POR, SJ, LA, ANM division in the worst way.

#hereComeTheTotems #instantRivalry #isItPhoenix #cross-borderClassic

Seattle Grinders :bigblush:

Great double entendre

Why don't we move the Wolves there? <_<

The Canucks don't own the Wolves.  They only have a minor league affiliation with them.  So the Canucks cannot move the Wolves anywhere, just like they couldn't move the Moose anywhere.

nothin against you personally, but i HATE it when people have to hashtag everything they say like it's ???? twitter.

I think the following names might be good, I've used them to create Seattle as a team in NHL 12:

Seattle Storm

Seattle Cougars

Seattle satellites

Do Satellites have anything to do with Seattle though?

People from Seattle are sometimes referred to as Seattleites.

the-more-you-know-300x198.gif