Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wtpasc

[request] Jason Spezza Sig

15 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if someone could create me a Jason Spezza Sig. Or one with Spezza and Alfredsson. Thanks in advance, I will give credit to the creater.

I was just wondering if someone could create me a Jason Spezza Sig. Or one with Spezza and Alfredsson. Thanks in advance, I will give credit to the creater creator.

Oh hey thanks for responding. I'm not picky, if you felt like a making a .gif that would be rad, but i'm happy with a pic. Just looking for spezza, with his name and number mostly

maybe celebrating a goal, or taking a shot.

That looks most excellent so far. Tyvm for putting in so much effort for it I really appreciate it.

Do you prefer a specific font? And color too. For color I was trying red because its Ottawa color and is clearly visible. But you can tell me if you want something else.

No, red sounds good. thanks

As far as fonts go, I would just prefer one that is clearly visable

I think there is a problem with it. I'll upload it to a different site.

thanks man. i uploaded the first one to photobucket and linked from there, i've never had tha issue before with photobucket, i'll use your link instead.

Another problem with your sig. Did you remove it? Anyway just use this link instead. Sorry for all the inconvenience.