The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who is @slavy_72 and @strombone1?

flapjacks

as much as everybody thinks edler is eagle, I'm almost positive he's herb. he's the only dman that wears easton. Salo, hammer, rome and alberts wear bauer, ballard wears ccm, and its not kb3(bauer, anyways).

malhotra wears ccm, just to clear that too.

it's already been stated he's a dman from tweets, and he's the only one with an easton bucket.

as much as everybody thinks edler is eagle, I'm almost positive he's herb. he's the only dman that wears easton. Salo, hammer, rome and alberts wear bauer, ballard wears ccm, and its not kb3(bauer, anyways).

malhotra wears ccm, just to clear that too.

it's already been stated he's a dman from tweets, and he's the only one with an easton bucket.

I suspect it's someone in media relations or another support staff position. He has a lot of tweets with the staff, trainers and media members.

BTW, Slavy is a slang term for someone of Slavic heritage, so it doesn't fit any players on the current squad.

Still thinking it over....

Strombone is Lu- follows Leo Luongo, Gerry dee, likes Jersey Shore, weird sense of humour. I think slavy is an agent/trainer/media guy but IF he is on the team, he's friends with Trev, making me lean towards Burrows (any other guy who was a teammate of Linden doesnt fit/would never tweet/already has twitter)

Edler is @_eagle23 for sure- Swedish accounts, fashion accounts, etc lol

I'm thinking it is Darren Moscovitch.

He's a sponsorship director with the team, and a couple of his tweets mentions sponsors (Monster Energy, Under Armour).

Plus, his name sounds Slavic, and he looks like he's in his late 30's, perhaps born in 1972??

And, he's also been involved in running golf tournaments locally in the past, and Slavy72 is clearly a golfer.... although not a good one from the sounds of it... :bigblush:

Strombone is Lu- follows Leo Luongo, Gerry dee, likes Jersey Shore, weird sense of humour. I think slavy is an agent/trainer/media guy but IF he is on the team, he's friends with Trev, making me lean towards Burrows (any other guy who was a teammate of Linden doesnt fit/would never tweet/already has twitter)

Edler is @_eagle23 for sure- Swedish accounts, fashion accounts, etc lol

Archived