Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Champions of Nothing

Henrik Sedin Has Passed Trevor Linden For 2Nd All-Time In Scoring!

28 posts in this topic

truly an amazing feat.. i think he can pass naslund by the end of the season too

if the sedins could get 1000+ points in a nucks uni, that would be amazing

The sedins are going to set a record that will hard to break by the time they are done here.

Truly Amazing.......

I hope they are 1-2 soon.

But, I also hope they become 1-2 in Playoff scoring too. Big knock on these 2 is the fact that they cannot conytinue their scoring touch in playoffs. Hope thats proven wrong this year!

that is very awesome achievement to make in their time here, I can still remember when they were drafted, I didn't watch too much international hockey at the time so I was asking "Ok, who the heck are these guys sheesh!?!" LoL but I am glad we got them both none the less

Would we see him surpass Nazzy this season? :bigblush:

The sky is the limit for both Hank and Dank. They should set multiple franchise records by next year.

"20 years old - Boy what the future holds for a guy like that"

11 years later, he's the captain of the franchise, first Art Ross and Hart Trophy winner, franchise record for single-season scoring, franchise record for single-season assists, franchise record for single series scoring, franchise's longest iron-man streak, franchise all-time assist leader, and is set to become the franchise all-time scoring leader by the year's end.

think Henrik passes Linden this season? Neeeds 27 more pts to pass Trev, if not this season early next season it will be done.