The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Henrik Sedin Has Passed Trevor Linden For 2Nd All-Time In Scoring!

Champions of Nothing

that is very awesome achievement to make in their time here, I can still remember when they were drafted, I didn't watch too much international hockey at the time so I was asking "Ok, who the heck are these guys sheesh!?!" LoL but I am glad we got them both none the less

"20 years old - Boy what the future holds for a guy like that"

11 years later, he's the captain of the franchise, first Art Ross and Hart Trophy winner, franchise record for single-season scoring, franchise record for single-season assists, franchise record for single series scoring, franchise's longest iron-man streak, franchise all-time assist leader, and is set to become the franchise all-time scoring leader by the year's end.

"20 years old - Boy what the future holds for a guy like that"

11 years later, he's the captain of the franchise, first Art Ross and Hart Trophy winner, franchise record for single-season scoring, franchise record for single-season assists, franchise record for single series scoring, franchise's longest iron-man streak, franchise all-time assist leader, and is set to become the franchise all-time scoring leader by the year's end.

Archived