The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks interested in Brown, Kings made offer for Nash and Carter, Travis Moen unavailable

• 3 months later...

I argee but I Said no to travis moen we dont want him on the canucks no one cares about him he should go for another team.But Dustion brown and jeff carter I think of them because last moday they won the cup i want everyone to read and for the Vancouver canucks manger all our fans in vancity I been think of brown about him he helped the playoffs thoughtout the playoffs to get the cup but I want to say this to canucks and LA kings lets keep intouch together this year and next year too. Can we get my good boys back to vancouver canucks jeff carter thanks to him he helped LA so much this year i want them to come and help the canucks next year to get the cup from news anywhere lf you are think of this you should applay back to LA by thire eamil

Simon Gagne Mike Richards Drew Doughty

Next year I will be working with Jeff Carter

and Dustion Brown too.

I dont know ALex bourrows

kevien blaska

Kesler sorry bro and I hope LA will be loooking forward to remove thire golies to canucks we dont have lou pleaes help us

eamil me

at naslund786@hotmail.com

Safeer jivraj

Canucks manger Mike Gillis

thank you so much

remember this year and 2013

and Also No more fightting and hurtting our players

See you next year

I will be with LA and canucks being a part of thire team and canucks too? See yea champ LA

Archived