Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuckbeliever

[Report] Canucks interested in Brown, Kings made offer for Nash and Carter, Travis Moen unavailable

232 posts in this topic

These proposals are brutal, why would mg trade Hodgson??? Idiots

Raymond and whatever for brown, LA is one of the slowest teams in the league, they could use mayray

Also speaking of Hodgson, 2nd line needs a playmaker, leave him on 3rd but near end of season put him with kes and booth. Kes can take face offs and play C in the defensive zone, and when they're going the other way Cody can play the middle and make plays from the slot with his great vision, by then reinprecht would be up.

Sedins burrows

Hogson kesler booth

Higgins lapierre Hansen

Reinprecht malhotra weise/bitz

(given that Raymond gets moved and if no other forwards come into play) who knows what will happen on Monday though

To Vancouver:

F Dustin Brown

To Los Angeles:

F Mason Raymond

1st Round Draft Pick

D Yann Sauve

Did anyone watched the Sportsnet noon talk show with Millard,Kypreos and Mclean??

My friend told me he heard one of them mention that Nash would only play for 2 teams, and thats Vancouver and Toronto!!! :frantic:

These proposals are brutal, why would mg trade Hodgson??? Idiots

Raymond and whatever for brown, LA is one of the slowest teams in the league, they could use mayray

Also speaking of Hodgson, 2nd line needs a playmaker, leave him on 3rd but near end of season put him with kes and booth. Kes can take face offs and play C in the defensive zone, and when they're going the other way Cody can play the middle and make plays from the slot with his great vision, by then reinprecht would be up.

Sedins burrows

Hogson kesler booth

Higgins lapierre Hansen

Reinprecht malhotra weise/bitz

(given that Raymond gets moved and if no other forwards come into play) who knows what will happen on Monday though

Trade Raymond and maybe a pick if necessary to Pittsburgh for Matt Niskanen, right handed d-man, only 25 years old. Try to get whatever you can for Ballard, aka salary dump. LA is rumoured to be moving Brown as a salary dump so picks and prospects, trade Schroeder, maybe Sauve, and a 2nd for Dustin Brown. Not too sure about the last trade but I've heard they want a couple solid prospects and a 2nd.

To Vancouver:

F Dustin Brown

To Los Angeles:

F Mason Raymond

1st Round Draft Pick

D Yann Sauve

Did anyone watched the Sportsnet noon talk show with Millard,Kypreos and Mclean?? My friend told me he heard one of them mention that Nash would only play for 2 teams, and thats Vancouver and Toronto!!! :frantic:

Did anyone watched the Sportsnet noon talk show with Millard,Kypreos and Mclean??

My friend told me he heard one of them mention that Nash would only play for 2 teams, and thats Vancouver and Toronto!!! :frantic:

like!

And {nhl) stop trying to hijack the thread...

Our fans and MG would probably have some interest based on that, but if we ever traded for Nash it'd probably be in the off-season.

it's just annoying how delusional canuck fans are that they think we can get brown for a package like sauve a first and raymond. No hockey sense whatsoever.

If we get Brown i m getting his jersey...both booth and brown look great on the back of a jersey

LeBrun just said on the TEAM that he is very interested in San Jose because of his friendship with Thornton. Your friend was wrong.

it's just annoying how delusional canuck fans are that they think we can get brown for a package like sauve a first and raymond. No hockey sense whatsoever.

It is rumored that LA would move him for cap reasons, therefore making the deal not about equal hockey value, but about money and getting cheaper pieces that can help them..

I do think that they have to upgrade from Sauve as the prospect to get it done.

I proposed the same package but with Schroeder instead, and even then doubted that it could get done.

Hodgson would not be out of line though I think that he probably has more worth than Brown because of his age and upside.

Do you do:

To Van:

Brown

Mitchell

(a pick or prospect)

To LA:

Hodgson

Raymond

Ballard

LeBrun just said on the TEAM that he is very interested in San Jose because of his friendship with Thornton. Your friend was wrong.

To Vancouver:

F Dustin Brown

To Los Angeles:

F Mason Raymond

1st Round Draft Pick

D Yann Sauve

Can someone give a quote as to where that "we are moving him for cap reasons" came from? All I have seen is Mackenzie suggesting that it was for culture/regime change reasons as they want to move to Richards as captain.