The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks interested in Brown, Kings made offer for Nash and Carter, Travis Moen unavailable

If you're going to keep making arguments, at least throw in some knowledge and thought into your posts.

So far you've stated that Brown is going to hit people, big deal, our team actually rarely gets out hit.

Secondly, I've been on this board for 6 years, I'm guessing that's around 1/2 or 1/3 as long as you've been on this planet, in that span I haven't even amassed 200 posts, I'm probably one of the least likely people on this board to throw any one of our players under the bus.

Nope, not kidding at all.

Hodgson's total value equals the points he puts up. He doesn't bring other stuff to the table.

Brown does not have to score points to impact a game.

To look at their points only does not tell the tale. Plus Brown fits with our roster needs more than Hodgson.

I don't agree with that assessment at all. Kesler is not exactly just a winger. Lapierre and Malhotra would both be 3rd line centres on almost every team in the league.

Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen is a freaking great 3rd line.

Brown could play on any of the top 3 lines, giving us lots of options in case of injury. He also is a guy like Kesler that at times can take over and carry a game on his own. Hodgson is still a long ways away from being that player.

Archived