The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks interested in Brown, Kings made offer for Nash and Carter, Travis Moen unavailable

These proposals are brutal, why would mg trade Hodgson??? Idiots

Raymond and whatever for brown, LA is one of the slowest teams in the league, they could use mayray

Also speaking of Hodgson, 2nd line needs a playmaker, leave him on 3rd but near end of season put him with kes and booth. Kes can take face offs and play C in the defensive zone, and when they're going the other way Cody can play the middle and make plays from the slot with his great vision, by then reinprecht would be up.

Sedins burrows

Hogson kesler booth

Higgins lapierre Hansen

Reinprecht malhotra weise/bitz

(given that Raymond gets moved and if no other forwards come into play) who knows what will happen on Monday though

These proposals are brutal, why would mg trade Hodgson??? Idiots

Raymond and whatever for brown, LA is one of the slowest teams in the league, they could use mayray

Also speaking of Hodgson, 2nd line needs a playmaker, leave him on 3rd but near end of season put him with kes and booth. Kes can take face offs and play C in the defensive zone, and when they're going the other way Cody can play the middle and make plays from the slot with his great vision, by then reinprecht would be up.

Sedins burrows

Hogson kesler booth

Higgins lapierre Hansen

Reinprecht malhotra weise/bitz

(given that Raymond gets moved and if no other forwards come into play) who knows what will happen on Monday though

Trade Raymond and maybe a pick if necessary to Pittsburgh for Matt Niskanen, right handed d-man, only 25 years old. Try to get whatever you can for Ballard, aka salary dump. LA is rumoured to be moving Brown as a salary dump so picks and prospects, trade Schroeder, maybe Sauve, and a 2nd for Dustin Brown. Not too sure about the last trade but I've heard they want a couple solid prospects and a 2nd.

I do think that they have to upgrade from Sauve as the prospect to get it done.

I proposed the same package but with Schroeder instead, and even then doubted that it could get done.

Hodgson would not be out of line though I think that he probably has more worth than Brown because of his age and upside.

Do you do:

To Van:

Brown

Mitchell

(a pick or prospect)

To LA:

Hodgson

Raymond

Ballard

Archived