Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest AriGold

Lesson on how to properly cheer for Luongo...Luuuuuuuuu

30 posts in this topic

Where's the L-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-?-!

? - when he makes a save in the shootout

! - when he wins the shootout

LOLOL I kid I kid. I've supported Luongo since he's gotten here. Glad to see the majority of Canuck fans back on his side again.

nice.... i dislike when people cheer Luooooooooo....but i really like Luuuuuuuuuuuu!

I think our fans should randomly start cheering MVP during the playoff games. The players would be like 'Are they cheering for me?' ^_^

Ha that's awesome! I do like how people are jumpin' back on the Luongo bandwagon...sorta. It's good to see Lu play like he can again.

Well he is finally playing like the All-Star goalie we thought he was...

Very nice!

He played a great game last night. I swear he made the save on the second shot, but I read it was a miss?

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

The fairweather fans in this city who rip on Lu never lived through the goalie graveyard days, or just don't watch enough hockey around the league to understand and appreciate what we have right now.

Well he is finally playing like the All-Star goalie we thought he was...

Ha that's awesome! I do like how people are jumpin' back on the Luongo bandwagon...sorta. It's good to see Lu play like he can again.

So...how do you differentiate between the sarcastic cheer and the 1st/2nd period save? 1 or 2 seconds on the 4th U? 1 second for each U?

+1 for Ari Gold, this post should be pinned.

Even now, with Luongo playing as good as he has anytime in the last 5 years...he still isn't showing any kind a gap between him and Schneider. Schneider is still playing every bit as well as Luongo, he's doing it without a track record of playoff collapses, and he's doing it for 1/6th of the cap hit.