The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canadian Government accused of voting fraud

Darkstar

OK, since people vote with a secret ballot, how do they find out you are a Liberal voter? I never tell people who I vote for so how did the Conservatives find out that you are a Liberal voter?

This so called scandal does not make sense at all. It is a bogus scandal.

If they make the robo-calls randomly, they would catch some Conservative voters. But yet it is only Liberals who complain.

THis issue is of vital importance to our democracy and must not be allowed to blow over.I urge everyone -regardless of political leaning or age- to send e-mail to all the parties and elections Canada as well as the media demanding a proper investigaion and punishment of the guilty.

THIS IS HUGE. Turn off the tv and x-box and assert your voting rights,or lose them perhaps forever.

Typical Con reaction^ . Deflect, deflect ,deflect. Are you okay with election fraud? A face palm just makes you look silly BB. I am not going to sit back and let the Con's try to bury the story. Time for some accountability in this country.

Then why the face palm? And how would you know her political affiliations? Are you saying that what the Conservatives have done and are doing (lying about it) is not conspiracy? Stop sticking up for BB, She's a big girl and can take care of herself as she has proven numerous times.

Typical Con reaction^ . Deflect, deflect ,deflect. Are you okay with election fraud? A face palm just makes you look silly BB. I am not going to sit back and let the Con's try to bury the story. Time for some accountability in this country.

Archived