Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hyroglyphixs

Zack Kassian (Official Thread)

271 posts in this topic

We lost this trade short term, but if Kassian lives up to his potential as a offensively gifted, mean as **** power forward, it's not a total loss. Who knows what could have been with Hodgson, and it sucks to see him go, but you have to give something up if you want to get something back.

so conflicted. Just listening to Hodgson's TSN interview. I dunno, not feeling great on this one... I think this will come back to bite Vancouver.

What do you guys think? He has a lot of upside..if he develops well he could be the next Lucic.

Let's be honest, I love CoHo and he was one I my favourite Canucks, but he was never gonna get to shine here with Hank and Kesler above him on the depth chart.

Thoughts?

Don't like this trade, but somewhere in Phoenix, AV is jumping for joy.

Best of luck to Hodgson, we'll miss you.

I hope Kassian can live up to his potential. It's really hard to lose Cody Hodgson, hope he shines in Buffalo :(

Initially I was like: :frantic:

After further thought.. I LIKE IT!

Gillis definitely made sure he had Pahlsson lined up before triggering this deal. We now have a semi-skilled, physical, shutdown 3rd line that is suited for the playoffs and we have enough consistent depth to interchange the lines.

Gragani is definitely an upgrade over Sulzer, too. Gillis is going for broke!!

:towel: