The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack Kassian Talk

Bilbro Baggins

Hartnell's an amazing player, how could you not love him? Unless ofcourse your a Pens fan... But deep down you know you'd love to have him on your team!

Having a guy like Hartsy on our team...but Kass seems to have more skill, he's definitely going to be bigger, and he just has that mean aura about him.

A less dominant Bert is another good comparison. Big, rough guy with slick hands and surprising scoring and playmaking ability. Kass is just smaller and I doubt going to be as productive, but still. Would love a Bertuzzi Lite on this team.

Also, who wouldn't want to hear a Kassian version of that song? The possibilities...

Ebbett was horrible. I don't know why he was the first line center. Kassian made some nice plays to him and he had no finish. Kass needs a better centerman.

Time to drop Ebbett to the third line and have Schroeder number 1, and Mallet number two.

Ebbett was horrible. I don't know why he was the first line center. Kassian made some nice plays to him and he had no finish. Kass needs a better centerman.

Time to drop Ebbett to the third line and have Schroeder number 1, and Mallet number two.

I agree. Arneil should really consider putting Schroeder on a line with Kassian. These two may be on the same line for the big club one day, and it would be great for them to develop some chemistry. Plus these younger guys need more mins in all situations on their AHL affiliate to encourage development sooner. I would do a first line of:

Sterling Schroeder Kassian

I agree. Arneil should really consider putting Schroeder on a line with Kassian. These two may be on the same line for the big club one day, and it would be great for them to develop some chemistry. Plus these younger guys need more mins in all situations on their AHL affiliate to encourage development sooner. I would do a first line of:

Sterling Schroeder Kassian

they were together for the 1st two games. I think arniel wanted to have a more balanced attack the other lines were struggling a bit. (hayday-sterling-ebbett) were pretty awful together in the opener.

Archived