421 replies to this topic

#421 250Integra

250Integra

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,387 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Kind of ironic all this Cody love has re-appeared.

Cody just lost a key draw with 1:30 left in the 3rd, off the draw Campbell blasted one in to tie it 3-3 for Florida.

While Kassian disappeared after the first 5 games.

^_^

naslundsig5.gif14326903821.giftowel.gif
Thanks for the Memories Canada!!!
Thanks for everything Naslund!
Original creator of the WWE and the Rate my sig / Showoff thread

#422 canacks1970

canacks1970

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

agreed getting rid of white was okay, but are you gonna sit there and tell me that trading Grabner (got a 3 mil cap hit contract and is now a top 6 on nyi, granted he has discipline issues, but the guy doesn't suck getting 34 goals on a piece of crap nyi islander team) and a 1st round pick for Ballard our 5/6th D man at 4.2 million, and oreo who has been sitting in the ahl this whole year.... that was a good 1 right? only difference here is Hodgson was better than Grabner... Ballard had a good NHL history... Kassian is all potential... and Kassian doesn't have a retarded 4.2 million dollar cap hit...

Don't get me wrong about Grabner he has all the potential.But he one only one good season so far with the Islanders. And last year he dropped in point production. Would you be one of the few people complaining about Gillis for not trading him had he came into camp the same way he did in Florida an overweight,out of shape player coming into training camp ? As a fan I would be pissed!! Why do you think Florida waived him? It Shouldn't take a player like Grabner to be waived to realized he needs to get his cr@p together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.