The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ehrhoff's Return This Saturday

MrCuttingCrewed

He's not obligated to sign anything of yours. I'd find it annoying to have to hide my face in public because people would want autographs. Why would you boo a former player as well. Ehrhoff was great for us while he was here. If anything the Sabres are now my second favourite team in the East because they have Coho and the Hoff!

If you're going to the game, please boo that POS everytime he's on the ice. He's the worst Canuck that i've EVER had the "pleasure" of meeting. Rude to the fans, rude to the teammates. Why be nice to someone who wouldn't sign and take pictures with fans? Goodbye and good riddance.

Kassian will lay him out with an open ice hit. Then we all point and laugh.

Cheering for Cody will make Kassian feel bad.. how about a Kassian chant instead :D

we all call for his name "Kass-ian, Kass-ian" then he comes out all fired up and destroy the Sabre Oompa loompas B)

Wow, I'm surprised someone of your stature (ON CDC) would even say that? How could you not cheer for Cody???? Nobody said 'cheer for the sabres'

Retract your statement!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, or not I don't give a frack, just a dumb thing to say IMO.

Really I don't know anymore, AV asked last year for Lappiere and Higgins and he's not the GM but Gillis did it, supposdley AV wanted Kassien and Gillis did it hmm who is the GM? Who said Cody never had a back injury and it wasn't anything serious AV, yet Cody still missed more than 3 quarters of a season and even had surgery, but AV said it wasn't anything serious at all and he should of toughened it out! Who purposely cut back Cohos minutes game after game because he didn't like the guy? hmm AV. Who said he Codys mins should be compaired to Henrik Sedins rookie year minutes which was in 1998? hmm AV. Who said after Cody was rookie of the month his minutes should be cut back more? hmm AV. Who destroyed Codys potential in Vancouver hmm AV!

During the Finals last year, I was outside the hotel that the Canucks stayed at and Ehrhoff smiled and waved to the fans and honked his horn as he pulled away. After the Canucks returned from game 6, I went to see them as they arrived and again, Ehrhoff was smiling, gave the fans a wave and honked his horn again while some of the other players barely acknowledged the fans.

Ehrhoff did what he had to do so stop hating on him for it.

During the Finals last year, I was outside the hotel that the Canucks stayed at and Ehrhoff smiled and waved to the fans and honked his horn as he pulled away. After the Canucks returned from game 6, I went to see them as they arrived and again, Ehrhoff was smiling, gave the fans a wave and honked his horn again while some of the other players barely acknowledged the fans.

Ehrhoff did what he had to do so stop hating on him for it.

Archived