The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Assassin's Creed III

Krazz

ok so i figured out my outfit situation won't spoil anything just played through it and solved itself

unfortunately this game is full of so many bugs graphically gameplay wise and now im stuck on a mission because my ally won't follow and when i go to far i fail the mission can't believe this game got released like this it is probably one of the most unfinished games from the big titles i have played save your money people til a patch is released to fix everything so you can actually go through the story

ok so i figured out my outfit situation won't spoil anything just played through it and solved itself

unfortunately this game is full of so many bugs graphically gameplay wise and now im stuck on a mission because my ally won't follow and when i go to far i fail the mission can't believe this game got released like this it is probably one of the most unfinished games from the big titles i have played save your money people til a patch is released to fix everything so you can actually go through the story

That sucks there are bad bugs in this game. They push these games out too fast. One a year is too many for turnaround. I liked parts of Revelations but it was really rushed and no questions were answered from Brotherhood after a huge cliffhanger ending. That's why I'm waiting to get III until the price drops and people say they don't have any issues with gameplay (if Ubisoft actually fixes the problems)

As a side note I worked in QA for EA and a lot of known issues get ignored and the games get pushed out the door with the developers, producers and managers saying oh well.

That sucks there are bad bugs in this game. They push these games out too fast. One a year is too many for turnaround. I liked parts of Revelations but it was really rushed and no questions were answered from Brotherhood after a huge cliffhanger ending. That's why I'm waiting to get III until the price drops and people say they don't have any issues with gameplay (if Ubisoft actually fixes the problems)

As a side note I worked in QA for EA and a lot of known issues get ignored and the games get pushed out the door with the developers, producers and managers saying oh well.

ya multiplayer doesn't interest me especially for this game which didn't need it

i own all the other games on pc and have had no problems with them i think its actually smoother both graphically(obviously) and control wise

as for the game on my ps3 im actually loving it and minus the occasional graphical or gameplay glitch it has to be one of the best looking games on a console and the running and climbing and jumping and even the combat now that im used to it is the smoothest of the series

the thing that still makes me laugh is his running style looks very ragdoll

so i have been messaging ubisoft support for the graphical glitches and some combat glitches they actually responded to me which is very surprising because i am still waiting for a message from ea for nhl 13 ps3 load and sim issues been waiting for a month now

they are looking into it but said it could take a couple of weeks

Archived