The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

iPhone Problem..

My buddy has one of those. After making a big deal about it, slamming my iPhone which I don't bother to defend, because it's a phone I wanted proof. He showed me the phone which was cursed with being slow, having an 8th of the apps the iPhone has, and more or less being the exact same as the iPhone. Cool.

I just moved from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note. The Samsung crushes the iPhone in every possible way.

If everyone elses experience with a Samsung phone is anywhere close to mine, iPhone will be quickly losing their massive market share in the US, they simply can't hold a canlde to what Samsung brings.

Get a 4, not a 4s. I have a 4 and it's great. The extra money for a 4s isn't worth it, imo, ESPECIALLY when you consider that the iPhone 5 will probably be out at the end of the year. If you intend to get one of those, then get the 4, and just switch then.

If you intend on keeping your new iPhone for a few years, go with the 4s.

I just moved from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note. The Samsung crushes the iPhone in every possible way.

If everyone elses experience with a Samsung phone is anywhere close to mine, iPhone will be quickly losing their massive market share in the US, they simply can't hold a canlde to what Samsung brings.

Nothing against Samsung, but it doesn't "crush" the iPhone in every possible way. The key feature of apple is connectivity. Their products just work seemlessly with each other and many other brands cater to apple technology. That market share may drop but I doubt it will be significant.

The trouble is that apple keeps everything connected through their terrible iTunes platform, which is painful to use, and tries to get you to pay for everything. I can get everything on the itunes store for free for my android based phone. I also found that everything 'just works' between my google accounts and my android phone just as well as with an iPhone. I think the only reason apple users think that their products are so special is that they haven't tried anything else.

Get a 4, not a 4s. I have a 4 and it's great. The extra money for a 4s isn't worth it, imo, ESPECIALLY when you consider that the iPhone 5 will probably be out at the end of the year. If you intend to get one of those, then get the 4, and just switch then.

If you intend on keeping your new iPhone for a few years, go with the 4s.

Archived