The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If the Canucks win the Cup this year, are you OK trading the twins?

RAMBUTANS

They took discounts just to stay here (Burke was after them, who knows what he would've paid) and win a cup for our city, they're great with the community, respectable players on and off the ice, they aren't on the decline in the least bit, both are franchise players for this organization, both rafters bound, they make anyone they play with better (Anson Carter, Pyatt, etc) and you're thinking of trading them? Just slap yourself right now for even considering this.

lol their first bad stretch in how many years?? and all of a sudden they are on the decline?

You cant really confirm that a player(s) is on the decline until you have a big enough sample size.

I cant wait until they start tearing it up again and shut up all the naysayers.. cause you know it will happen.

These boards get dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber fml

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? this is the worst thread i have ever read on here! the sedins will be nucks till the retire! they will be our scoring leaders by the end of next season! they will have there numbers raised to the rafters at rogers arena! did your mom drop you on your stupid head??

Archived