The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If the Canucks win the Cup this year, are you OK trading the twins?

RAMBUTANS

Sorry, but why the hell would we trade the Canucks? We would trade weise first before anything. The twins has done SO much for Vancouver, Canuck hospice, and the community. Everyone respects them so much!!!! I would also go to rogers arena with a pitchfork!!! If MG does that, he will be THE WORST GM EVER!!!!!!!! But I'm pretty sure that MG isn't that stupid, and he will sign them again, and also burrows too.

This is a hypothetical question, if the Canucks win the Cup this year, are you OK trading them?

Seeing that they already started their decline, before they lose their trade value every year, they can probably be traded next year and get tremendous amount of of high picks, premium prospects to set the Nucks for the next decade. Them, and Cory.

Thoughts?

This is a hypothetical question, if the Canucks win the Cup this year, are you OK trading them?

Seeing that they already started their decline, before they lose their trade value every year, they can probably be traded next year and get tremendous amount of of high picks, premium prospects to set the Nucks for the next decade. Them, and Cory.

Thoughts?

this is the worst idea i've read on here :picard:

either you are:

1 - affected by a severe mental illness

2 - the drugs you take must be very good ones :frantic:

3 - you are an Oiler fan still bitter of the Gretzky trade

4 - or it is a pratical joke by a team player .... ::D

Juice is that you ?

NO WAY SEDINS GOING ANYWHERE THAN VANCOUVER !!!

PS - I just join this forum a month ago and not sure why I have a warning status on my profile, and this guy make comments like this ... this guy should be banned forever !

If the Canucks win the Cup this year, we keep everyone that we can and try for a repeat. As far as a decine,how do you figure that they are in decline? They are still better than a point for game producers and those type of special players do not come around very often. They have given everything to the Canuck organization and the community, I would like them to retire as Canuck's when they decide to hang em up. they rate up there with Trevor Linden as far as quality players that we can be proud of having played for this team.

this is the worst idea i've read on here :picard:

either you are:

1 - affected by a severe mental illness

2 - the drugs you take must be very good ones :frantic:

3 - you are an Oiler fan still bitter of the Gretzky trade

4 - or it is a pratical joke by a team player .... ::D

Juice is that you ?

NO WAY SEDINS GOING ANYWHERE THAN VANCOUVER !!!

PS - I just join this forum a month ago and not sure why I have a warning status on my profile, and this guy make comments like this ... this guy should be banned forever !

No.

I'd be the first guy at Rogers Arena with my pitchfork and molotov cocktails to burn the place down if we trade the Sedins. I honestly would not support the Canucks anymore if they treat the Sedins that way after all they've done for us.

Archived