The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kony 2012 [ Video Inside ]

Muse

What a load of crap..this is been going on forever..now it's "popular" to help Africa!??..give me a break I'm sick to my stomach with the propaganda..WAKE UP..you support an invasion of Africa!!..you dumb sheep will see..they want a reason to invade to exploit resources..disgusting American propaganda which I'm not falling for..look at videos of local Ugandans on you tube telling people that the USA is going to invade..what are they gonna do go kill child soldiers..disgusting!!..USA are the new nazis and people can't see it :( wow!

What a load of crap..this is been going on forever..now it's "popular" to help Africa!??..give me a break I'm sick to my stomach with the propaganda..WAKE UP..you support an invasion of Africa!!..you dumb sheep will see..they want a reason to invade to exploit resources..disgusting American propaganda which I'm not falling for..look at videos of local Ugandans on you tube telling people that the USA is going to invade..what are they gonna do go kill child soldiers..disgusting!!..USA are the new nazis and people can't see it :( wow!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived