Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Muse

Kony 2012 [ Video Inside ]

165 posts in this topic

Other news sources say he had no substances in him when the made the arrest, I think I read that in national post.

Gotta say, dudes in shape, he obviously works out

What a load of crap..this is been going on forever..now it's "popular" to help Africa!??..give me a break I'm sick to my stomach with the propaganda..WAKE UP..you support an invasion of Africa!!..you dumb sheep will see..they want a reason to invade to exploit resources..disgusting American propaganda which I'm not falling for..look at videos of local Ugandans on you tube telling people that the USA is going to invade..what are they gonna do go kill child soldiers..disgusting!!..USA are the new nazis and people can't see it :( wow!

What a load of crap..this is been going on forever..now it's "popular" to help Africa!??..give me a break I'm sick to my stomach with the propaganda..WAKE UP..you support an invasion of Africa!!..you dumb sheep will see..they want a reason to invade to exploit resources..disgusting American propaganda which I'm not falling for..look at videos of local Ugandans on you tube telling people that the USA is going to invade..what are they gonna do go kill child soldiers..disgusting!!..USA are the new nazis and people can't see it :( wow!

I don't know who's crazier the public masterbater or you...

Keep watchin CNN CBC mass media lies you dumb uneducated sheep..if you can't see through that bullcrap then your sick in the head

Omg KONY 2012 YEAAAAA BABABY!!!!!

:towel:

Oh it's not a band.

And it's not cool anymore?

:picard:

Ive seen this crap spray painted from Steveston High - Lansdowne Centre.

AFRICOM 2012 Baby Yeah!

Wasn't the 20th of April the Cover the Night thing where they were putting up thousands of posters in cities all around the world? Anyone know how it went?

^^^^^^^

I saw a few around Edmonton, but I think a lot of people realized how stupid the whole thing is after the guy went nuts in the street and that invisible children is kind of a scam.

^^^^^^^

I saw a few around Edmonton, but I think a lot of people realized how stupid the whole thing is after the guy went nuts in the street and that invisible children is kind of a scam.

So... did anyone ever find Kony? :huh:

Stop koney ? Is this a few months to late haha