The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Illuminati In Mass Media

dank.

If you're new to the idea, or do not believe in "public relations" (propaganda) and subliminal messages, and that it is being used on us all the time, please read this first. Also read up on the nephew of Sigmond Freud, Edward Bernays and his influence in America if you need more information.

Then watch these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iDq0Tdja4A

Man, that was laughable, thanks.

I skimmed through the first video, and really enjoyed the 9/11 segment.

The recording video passes through 9 seconds and 11 miliseconds or something.

Woah...

The overpass has a height restriction if 9'11".

Nutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Regardless, the eye thing being on a buncha stuff was kinda neat/creepy.

Dunno. Just gonna live life now... And consume...Consume...Consume...

Man, that was laughable, thanks.

I skimmed through the first video, and really enjoyed the 9/11 segment.

The recording video passes through 9 seconds and 11 miliseconds or something.

Woah...

The overpass has a height restriction if 9'11".

Nutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Regardless, the eye thing being on a buncha stuff was kinda neat/creepy.

Dunno. Just gonna live life now... And consume...Consume...Consume...

It's telling how the majority of ignorant responses so far, don't leave enough time to have viewed the videos in their entirety, nor read up the link I provided in the least. Even if you do not believe, a logical person weighs both sides equally before coming to their conclusion.

It's telling how the majority of ignorant responses so far, don't leave enough time to have viewed the videos in their entirety, nor read up the link I provided in the least. Even if you do not believe, a logical person weighs both sides equally before coming to their conclusion.

Do you really think this is new? That it's the first time it's ever been posted here? That those of us commenting and disagreeing with your view have never debated or discussed this very same issue many times already on this board? You've posted nothing new.........some of us have seen it all before and our opinions have not changed in the slightest.

Do you really think this is new? That it's the first time it's ever been posted here? That those of us commenting and disagreeing with your view have never debated or discussed this very same issue many times already on this board? You've posted nothing new.........some of us have seen it all before and our opinions have not changed in the slightest.

Archived