The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Illuminati In Mass Media

dank.

I'm talking about it because its relevant to the origin of the illuminati theory. Don't know why your quotes matter... my brining it up had nothing to do with your posts. 'Fixating' is a bit rich tho, unless you mean everyone in this thread is fixating. Otherwise I would say you are fixating on illumati I guess.

The Beatles were introduced to the masonic imagery through Aleister Crowley and Madame Blavatsky.

The rest are just using symbology which is cool to them, and relatively new to the general populace despite it's ancientness, though they have no understanding of deeper meaning or interpretations of said symbols. If they do, they certainly have not shown it and appear to just be using the most common, pop, and basic iconography.

I fear there is a misunderstanding here about how symbols are recycled and used by every organization in the world, for the most part, and that the concept of Archetypes is generally foreign.

/ I would love to know what books the pro-Illuminati-ers have read that have lead them to this conclusion and understanding. Surely they are not just convinced from a few videos? That seems almost sad.

// JFK was talking about the KGB. Cold War. Look into it.

/// You know who else used the same imagery in media to huge success? Moses, in the Bible. Being raised an Egyptian noble he was educated in the mystery schools of Egypt and used these symbols to impart lesson and fear among the wanderers of the Sinai. Illuminati?!?

The last time I articulated 4 reasons in response to, why they would flaunt their symbols, your summary of those 4 reasons was: "oh they like symbols". Clearly, "articulating" my points is just a waste of my time, if your responses are just going to be ignorant beauties like that one.

Instead here's some more pictures for you to articulate over

and on and on and on... but wait throwing up illuminati symbols is just a coincidence because they're just "in" right now eh?

The Beatles were introduced to the masonic imagery through Aleister Crowley and Madame Blavatsky.

The rest are just using symbology which is cool to them, and relatively new to the general populace despite it's ancientness, though they have no understanding of deeper meaning or interpretations of said symbols. If they do, they certainly have not shown it and appear to just be using the most common, pop, and basic iconography.

I fear there is a misunderstanding here about how symbols are recycled and used by every organization in the world, for the most part, and that the concept of Archetypes is generally foreign.

/ I would love to know what books the pro-Illuminati-ers have read that have lead them to this conclusion and understanding. Surely they are not just convinced from a few videos? That seems almost sad.

// JFK was talking about the KGB. Cold War. Look into it.

Yes.

A lot of it caught on in the 1990s in Hip-Hop, after a 20 year lull of obscurity, when Nas and Hieroglyphics started using them. It was used to appropriate the imagery for their own art and interpretation not because it is a badge declaring membership in a group.

Yes.

A lot of it caught on in the 1990s in Hip-Hop, after a 20 year lull of obscurity, when Nas and Hieroglyphics started using them. It was used to appropriate the imagery for their own art and interpretation not because it is a badge declaring membership in a group.

Maybe if just one artist was doing this I would buy that. When many of the most famous artists are found making the same gestures, declaring they have alter-ego's, and performing in satanic like rituals on stage and in their videos, the red flags start popping up.

Imagery, art and interpretation are thrown out the window.

It's not actually.

It's Aleister Crowley recycling Masonic and Egyptian imagery into his brand of "Satanism." There was no previous association with the concept before him unless you believe that the purging of the Masons by the Pope was in actual fact a cleansing of real "Satanists" rather than a political ploy.

Before that it was the major religions which used that iconography the most. Actually, in most cases, it still is.

You are living proof of this.

You are quoting a movie.... about a comic book.

See... you don't even understand the images yourself.

The All Seeing Eye represents a lot of things, none of them Satanism.

It represents above all, Wisdom, God, and Enlightenment.

/ As I was trying to instruct you before, because you sound like a religious type, that the imagery of Yahweh on top of Mt Sinai is also the All Seeing Eye.

Archived