The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Illuminati In Mass Media

dank.

It's not actually.

It's Aleister Crowley recycling Masonic and Egyptian imagery into his brand of "Satanism." There was no previous association with the concept before him unless you believe that the purging of the Masons by the Pope was in actual fact a cleansing of real "Satanists" rather than a political ploy..

/ Where you are getting confused is between the argument for the symbols, their use and meaning, and your belief that the Illuminati is real and functioning, and that these symbols prove it. Your whole argument is flawed at the outset.

Fair enough, I believe I was sidetracked down the true meaning of the symbols, rather then the point I was originally trying to make. Which is that with every famous star flashing them around, it's highly unlikely that they themselves know or even care about their true meaning and are just told to do it. Even if they do, they clearly support it, which is worse.

So why are they doing it? Why are we seeing it more and more in the past few years then ever before? The power of descensitizing the general public to these symbols is the ultimate goal to the illuminati, not for people to figure out what they mean. The public doesn't need to know about the meaning of them, only that they associate them with their favourite stars and like them because of it.

Fair enough, I believe I was sidetracked down the true meaning of the symbols, rather then the point I was originally trying to make. Which is that with every famous star flashing them around, it's highly unlikely that they themselves know or even care about their true meaning and are just told to do it. Even if they do, they clearly support it, which is worse.

So why are they doing it? Why are we seeing it more and more in the past few years then ever before? The power of descensitizing the general public to these symbols is the ultimate goal to the illuminati, not for people to figure out what they mean. The public doesn't need to know about the meaning of them, only that they associate them with their favourite stars and like them because of it.

It is based on the eye of horus (which leads to Wedjet but irrelevant for this discussion) due to the fact that his eye was said to have been gouged out when in a fight with Set, who is seen by many as a parallel of satan (Setan) as a force of darkness and chaos with two horns and a tail.

Baphomet for certain is neither ancient Egyptian nor is it Freemason in origin.

Because they are unoriginal and it is easier to live off of the power of already famous and ancient symbols.

They're lazy and don't want to do the work to create their own.

They're too busy selling records and doing blow. It's the music industry.

They do exist in corporate logos....and for the very same reasons.

This visual symbols are used to explain a myriad of concepts simply which is the easiest way to brand a customer, with something they may already be familiar with and is easily identifiable and memorable.

It's not any different than how analogies from literature; the bible, Homer, Shakespeare etc; are used to convey deep philosophical issues.

You are making the mistake that everyone using a symbol understands it's deeper meaning. They don't.

The last time I articulated 4 reasons in response to, why they would flaunt their symbols, your summary of those 4 reasons was: "oh they like symbols". Clearly, "articulating" my points is just a waste of my time, if your responses are just going to be ignorant beauties like that one.

Instead here's some more pictures for you to articulate over

and on and on and on... but wait throwing up illuminati symbols is just a coincidence because they're just "in" right now eh?

Archived