The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Illuminati In Mass Media

dank.

So what? If I showed you the actual, 5 minute video of the speech, it would just make my point more clear with that much more evidence; the one I posted was just to prove my point in a less amount of time, so either way you cut it, if you want me to post the actual video, its only going to better improve my point lol.

Just throwing this out there. If you had a group of people with unbelievable amounts of wealth, who all know each other as like attracts like, what do you think they would do with their time and energy? They have everything they could possibly want or need, they've been there, done that many times, and they're virtually above the law. They all end up craving the only thing that will get them out of bed in the morning, more power. So whether it's one against each other to gather the most power or a group bent on the same thing, enough money in one spot can create any reality. Add in control of the media and technology, it isn't so far fetched that a group called Illuminati or NWO would exist. Knowing the adage "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely would make the above scenario very likely. JMO

The length of the video has no bearing on whether I would watch it. As I stated already, its the principle of posting jsut someone elses videos/articles to make your point. In my view those things should play supporting parts only. I could post skeptic videos in response to your videos, but I don't because pasting videos at each other is pointless.

Also, while cutting up text is one thing, actually editing down the video is straight up deception. It makes it seem (for people who don't bother to check) liek that was the whole speech. If you think otherwise, I don't know what to say.

And don't pretend like you even knew it was cut up.

edit - and by the way, @#$% like this is another one of the reasons I tend not to look at videos in the first place. There's always some BS angle.

[1] Then you should reflect on the fact that you were fooled. You said earlier the video said everything... you weren't so far off it turns out.

[2] Obviously I did watch it. I never said I dont' watch videos

[3] The major points if you are trying to alter the meaning of it. WHo decided waht the major points were? Oh ya the guy who edited the video down. Again, don't pretend that you knew it was edited.

[4] And for your sake, here's my cut of that same speech. I choose to emphasise different points, and look it means something very different from what you posted. Funny how that works.

Right, so you watched a video posted by some random conspiracy dude and accepted it at face value without checking it. That makes you dumb and gullible, and calls into question your entire point. How many other times have you been fooled like that I wonder.

Like you said before, the video says it all right?

Do you even admit that its not at all what you originally said it was about?

Does that at all make you reflect on the larger point?

....Okay, I've posted the actual video after you started crying about me posting the edited one - what difference does it have on the initial point I was saying, that JFK said himself there are secret societies that we don't know about? Does the actual video make my original point less effective, no, it actually makes it stronger with the added details. Makes me dumb and gullible? Yea, says the guy coming to conclusions that said I accepted the video, without even knowing so; jokes on you 'dumb'. for jumping to false conclusions.

This reminds me of all the people on youtube who talk about illuminati and all the rappers are involved in it, which makes me laugh because why would they be in the illuminati? And if they let people like that in, why would a lot of people care? If you can honestly find stuff in the media about them that's true they're obviously not doing a very good job at being secretive and all powerful, are they?

This reminds me of all the people on youtube who talk about illuminati and all the rappers are involved in it, which makes me laugh because why would they be in the illuminati? And if they let people like that in, why would a lot of people care? If you can honestly find stuff in the media about them that's true they're obviously not doing a very good job at being secretive and all powerful, are they?

Are people actually afraid of Satanists?

That's what I am getting out of this. Not oligarchical regimes or a diminishing of individual freedoms or puppet democracies or that their world religions are run by criminals.

No. They are apparently afraid that Hollywood worships Satan and flaunts it in front of them.

It's true and I can hardly believe it.

Lol...ok...that probably read wrong. My comment was in reference to those that believe that anyone using these symbols is part of a cabal running the media.

Freemasons are generally your barber not a power elite. Are there members of their group that are? Yup, sure are but it is an organization that continues to use ancient symbology and they are one of the few who do it regularly. For this they are assumed to have nefarious ideals because it is a centuries old bias by the establishment.

The symbols themselves are just pictographs with no bias at all.

Are there high level DBs trying to use their position to benefit themselves? Again, yup, but that is true of any widespread organization.

I used to work for a Freemason when I was just out of high school 10 years ago. Was a completely regular guy who went to church on Sundays and ran a wine U-Brew. He had a ring, and while my memory is very fuzzy, for some reason I think he was level 43. Whatever that entails.

Archived