The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Illuminati In Mass Media

dank.

Don't you see what's going on with your head? You say that becuase one video preceeds the other its a conspiracy. You are shown to be wrong about the video order and your reaction is that you are even more certain its a conspiracy. That doesn't seem like odd behavior to you?

How convenient. Hollywood has a feel good movie designed to help drive home the Phony 2012 propaganda, right after the viral video was released.

You gotta give them credit. They're pretty damn smart. In a sick demonic way.

Can't wait to look for all the Illuminati symbolism in this bad boy.

Never did I claim that because it preceded it was a conspiracy. The Kony 2012 video is a conspiracy in unto itself.

I just pointed out how it was convenient that they made a movie about the same subject. I was wrong on the release timing. I didn't know that was the basis for proving my premise wrong. It's a moot point really.

Don't you think it's odd behaviour for a movie to come out glamorizing the Kony 2012 movement before it actually did? And recent enough for people to sub-consciously remember it?

Do I think the media is fair? Of course not, it is controlled by big business, who won't let anything that might hurt them, get covered. It would be bad business to cover things that would hurt you. The Occupy movement showed that.

This "media" thing is not a "New World Order" it is simply big business's protecting themselves.

ok I've been following along the past several pages and I'm still amazed this video hasn't come up yet. What I am about to show you, was kept as quiet as possible for years. Hollywood tried to keep it from becoming a major informer of the masses of the real "truth" of it all. Once you see this... you'll be more... "awake"

Wylie Coyote? Forgot all ready?

Anyways I'll give you the layman's description.

Imagine that the all seeing eye is the new world orders' swastika before it became synonymous with hitler and evil. While the symbol itself holds no value or meaning to the public, that's not the point, it's what it means to those that use it. It's satanic occult symbolism. The German's were tricked and so are we, but this time it's on a global scale. Their goal is create a 1 world government with a 1 world religion. We're in danger and they control us through debt, terror and mind control / propaganda (entertainment). We're given the illusion of freedom when we're really not, and if you pay attention to the news you'd see it slowly being taken away from us. George Carlin said it best:

I had a song from Phantom of the opera in my head yesterday morning, and then it was on PBS last night. Was that the illuminati arranging that too?

No I don't think its odd (assuming you are correct in your assertion in the first place, I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now). There's a a lot of reasons that could happen that don't involve conspiracy or illumanti. You are looking for it in everything you see, and that means you will have lots of false positives.

Well they sure are taking their sweet time eh? 235 years and counting.

First step in fighting this nwo and nwr is to post semi-factual, kinda lame video's on youtube.

Isn't it about time we have a new religion to frack up the world anyways? Christianity is so blah, let's try the other side for a while and see how that goes. That is unless they are against beer and hockey, if so....there's a fight comin'!

Do I think the media is fair? Of course not, it is controlled by big business, who won't let anything that might hurt them, get covered. It would be bad business to cover things that would hurt you. The Occupy movement showed that.

This "media" thing is not a "New World Order" it is simply big business's protecting themselves.

• 3 months later...

The exposed propaganda driven, predictive programming based, symbolism filled Call of Duty franchise has released a new trailer identifying the new villain for the upcoming Black Ops 2 game as the leader of the 99%. Yup, it's now that blatant.

He even has a nice little triangle in his logo too, how convenient.

Archived