The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Illuminati In Mass Media

dank.

Exactly why they do so. Idk about you, but I'm nervous about the upcoming London Olympics. Search up 'Illuminati card game London Olympics' on YouTube and check out a video or two if you haven't already.

you are right, a logical person would weigh both sides...

Scanner Darkly- Alex Jones (who is possibly the most outspoken person of the idea of the Illuminati) makes a cameo, and RDJ's role is some one who is paranoid.

Hackers- before the symbol is shown, he says "New World Order" so any symbol that follows would fit with that

Halloweentown- gee... showing a pentagram which is tied to "witchcraft" in a movie called "Halloweentown!?"

300- sorry but that was a real stretch.. any human wearing a cloak would fit

Handmaid- the basis of the story is that of a controlling group (Illuminati?)

Tomb Raider- Illuminati plays a central role in the movie, so obviously they will show a symbol

T2- hey I've seen all kinds of signs like that in movies, but this is the only one that's correct?

Mario Brothers- destroying of the WTC, yeah destroying an iconic building has never happened before in movies (can't wait to see what gets posted after Capital Records building and the Empire State building are destroyed.)

Godzilla- again, it's in NYC... so of course they are going to "destroy" the WTC, and the time at the bottom of the screen covers 38.00 till 39.27. So any major event that happens between Aug. 1st and Sept 27th is covered. Oh and the watch... the time is 9:49.30 (it's not on "9-11")

Trading Places- It's stated that trading starts at 9:00... so they show the clock 5 minutes prior to trading, 3 minutes prior and 15 seconds prior to trading. You tell me when they are supposed to start showing the clock when the trading begins at 9:00 and it's supposed to be a climax point.

Gremlins 2- WB owned channel 11, and channel 9 is a VERY common TV station in major US cities.

Rugrats- so any plane turning right and going behind a building that doesn't resemble WTC (till someone superimposes two rectangles over it) is a clue? Notice how the one on the left included the antenna while the one on the right seems to be missing it's antenna?

Matrix- I'll give you the date... but that's not really the date in the movie, it's closer to 2199

Simpsons- wow, using the WTC when talking about NYC!?

National Treasure- movie is about the Knights Templar treasure... who are associated with freemasons... who are tied into Illuminati. Gee, could that be why they have the pyramid with the eye on it?

And finally all the symbols I left out... so the Illuminati has domain over any company that starts with "A," any company that shows a mountain (who draws a mountain as a large rolling hill?,) an eye, a star, a sun, an owl (yes the owls are the real answer to all of this!,) and a pyramid? Good thing they don't have control over the letters "N" "H" or "L" (which proves the NHL isn't fixed!!!!!)

sorry, but just like your other posting in another thread... you obviously didn't do your homework on your own video.

Zamboni_14:

then there's common sense in the other hand where in songs, world wide famous singers have said 'I sold my soul to the devil', 'I made a pack with the devil' etc.... they have also told crowds in audiences when they perform to 'throw up diamonds' (illuminati symbol), and where world famous singers like Tupac made an album called Killuminati to show he was against then, and when he clearly said he apart of it, but then left cause he didn't want to be owned by someone else.

I know, I'm the village idiot of CDC, you don't have to rub it in my face; but just so we're clear, it is impossible to get rich and famous without either selling your soul to the devil, or doing out-of-the-ordinary things?

Zamboni_14:

then there's common sense in the other hand where in songs, world wide famous singers have said 'I sold my soul to the devil', 'I made a pack with the devil' etc.... they have also told crowds in audiences when they perform to 'throw up diamonds' (illuminati symbol), and where world famous singers like Tupac made an album called Killuminati to show he was against then, and when he clearly said he apart of it, but then left cause he didn't want to be owned by someone else.

you are right, a logical person would weigh both sides...

Scanner Darkly- Alex Jones (who is possibly the most outspoken person of the idea of the Illuminati) makes a cameo, and RDJ's role is some one who is paranoid.

Hackers- before the symbol is shown, he says "New World Order" so any symbol that follows would fit with that

Halloweentown- gee... showing a pentagram which is tied to "witchcraft" in a movie called "Halloweentown!?"

300- sorry but that was a real stretch.. any human wearing a cloak would fit

Handmaid- the basis of the story is that of a controlling group (Illuminati?)

Tomb Raider- Illuminati plays a central role in the movie, so obviously they will show a symbol

T2- hey I've seen all kinds of signs like that in movies, but this is the only one that's correct?

Mario Brothers- destroying of the WTC, yeah destroying an iconic building has never happened before in movies (can't wait to see what gets posted after Capital Records building and the Empire State building are destroyed.)

Godzilla- again, it's in NYC... so of course they are going to "destroy" the WTC, and the time at the bottom of the screen covers 38.00 till 39.27. So any major event that happens between Aug. 1st and Sept 27th is covered. Oh and the watch... the time is 9:49.30 (it's not on "9-11")

Trading Places- It's stated that trading starts at 9:00... so they show the clock 5 minutes prior to trading, 3 minutes prior and 15 seconds prior to trading. You tell me when they are supposed to start showing the clock when the trading begins at 9:00 and it's supposed to be a climax point.

Gremlins 2- WB owned channel 11, and channel 9 is a VERY common TV station in major US cities.

Rugrats- so any plane turning right and going behind a building that doesn't resemble WTC (till someone superimposes two rectangles over it) is a clue? Notice how the one on the left included the antenna while the one on the right seems to be missing it's antenna?

Matrix- I'll give you the date... but that's not really the date in the movie, it's closer to 2199

Simpsons- wow, using the WTC when talking about NYC!?

National Treasure- movie is about the Knights Templar treasure... who are associated with freemasons... who are tied into Illuminati. Gee, could that be why they have the pyramid with the eye on it?

And finally all the symbols I left out... so the Illuminati has domain over any company that starts with "A," any company that shows a mountain (who draws a mountain as a large rolling hill?,) an eye, a star, a sun, an owl (yes the owls are the real answer to all of this!,) and a pyramid? Good thing they don't have control over the letters "N" "H" or "L" (which proves the NHL isn't fixed!!!!!)

sorry, but just like your other posting in another thread... you obviously didn't do your homework on your own video.

Scanner Darkly is animated, Alex Jones wouldn't know about the end result. Yes the character is paranoid. This does not take away from the desensitization and subliminal message it sends.

Hackers. So why that one? It's also not meant to be seen. It's a single framed sliced in, only visible when looking for it on a computer.

Halloweentown. What about the all seeing eye on the cab?

300. The scene used was bad in this video, there's others where its better. Still a stretch I agree.

Handmaid. Then why not create their own symbol to represent that?

Tomb Raider. I can't remember the story line to be honest. It's still desensitizing and creating the image that it's ancient history and no longer exists.

Mario. Fair enough, there's lots of other examples however.

Godzilla. The time may be 9:50, but the hands are pointing to 9-11

Trading Places. Not 10mins prior like they do?

Gremlins 2. True. But the argument could be made over their positioning. Also who owns WB and channel 9 news? Why are they those channel numbers exactly?

Rugrats. I agree a stretch

Matrix. Who cares about the year. It's still a 9-11 reference.

Simpsons. Wow including a 9 right beside it?

National Treasure. Agree. Still desensitization though.

Now that you're done with that small sample.....

Scanner Darkly is animated, Alex Jones wouldn't know about the end result. Yes the character is paranoid. This does not take away from the desensitization and subliminal message it sends.

Hackers. So why that one?

Halloweentown. What about the all seeing eye on the cab?

300. The scene used was bad in this video, there's others where its better. Still a stretch I agree.

Handmaid. Then why not create their own symbol to represent that?

Tomb Raider. I can't remember the story line to be honest. It's still desensitizing and creating the image that it's ancient history and no longer exists.

Mario. Fair enough, there's lots of other examples however.

Godzilla. The time may be 9:50, but the hands are pointing to 9-11

Trading Places. Not 10mins prior like they do?

Gremlins 2. True. But the argument could be made over their positioning. Also who owns WB and channel 9 news? Why are they those channel numbers exactly?

Rugrats. I agree a stretch

Matrix. Who cares about the year. It's still a 9-11 reference.

Simpsons. Wow including a 9 right beside it?

National Treasure. Agree. Still desensitization though.

Now that you're done with that small sample.....

My god. :picard:

Is dank. Kanucks25 v2.0?

Oh waittt!!! The picard picture almost shows a triangle where his thumb and other fingers are!!! And it's near his eyes!!!!!!!! Wow Illuminati!!!!!!!!!

Must be a connection, 'cause who does that!

So any movie or music using the words nwo or illuminati can only mean one thing?

Maybe that movie or music is specifically talking about the illuminati? Or mocking it.

Also the Eye of Horus is not just an illuminati symbol.

The Egyptians were using it thousands of years ago.

Even if all of this was the illuminati what are they trying to get across with these subliminal symbol and word placements?

When companies do it they want you to buy their product.

If you look hard enough and manipulate numbers you can find anything anywhere.

Also there was a part in that second movie regarding the number 11 right?

I just discovered the greatest number 11:

Homo sapiens has 11 letters.

BOOM!

Inthe late 1800s, early 1900s there was a book called 'the protocols of the elders of zion', which stated that jewish people secretly controlled the world. It was adapted from a work of fiction in the mid 1800s. It influenced many people in high places, such as Hitler and Henry Ford (who clung to it saying "all the evidence just fits so it must be right"). Of course it was ultimately proven to be a fraud. But that didn't kill the entire idea. Instead, jews got swapped out and replaced with 'Illuminati'. And so it stands today. The grand conspiracy theory has existed for a long time (with doom just around the corner). Details change over the years to fit the times. FYI.

If a secret organization was really controlling the world, why would they tip people off by putting obvious symbols in easily accessible mediums such as movies.

Why not just lay as low a profile as possible and continue to profit.

Archived