The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Illuminati In Mass Media

dank.

Oh how I love speculation into what the Illuminati is. There are no names associated with them yet everyone thinks they know who they are and what their agenda is on this planet. I'm not saying I know more about this stuff but they try to keep who and what they are hidden in plain sight.

Governments, media, oil tycoons, wall street traders, the Vatican, free masons, WTO, the list is endless.

The names change but the game remains the same.

<p>

As he should be. Cultish ideas like this only harm the people they spread it too. It&#39;s one thing to recognize that the world is a messed up place that has bad people doing bad things. It&#39;s another to think that they are all in together working against YOU. That&#39;[s as close as you can get to being schizophrenic without actually being schizophrenic. I&#39;d rather see him get grilled pretty hard if it means that maybe another person doesn&#39;t get caught in his little fear cult.

And on that note.... Dank it is really weak to respond with links. Use your words! Otherwise you are just a mindless robot evangelist. If you can&#39;t defend your ideas YOURSELF, then they definitely aren&#39;t any good.

<p>

Exposing a cult is now considered being in a cult? Lol?

You need to look up the definition of schizophrenia. That made no sense.

Ill let the evidence speak for itsself. Pictures are woth a thousand words, afterall.

</p>

I was reading Canucks talk and found evidence of sinister activity.

I don't get the love for Lindback. He has 2 wins in 12 games and an .896 Save percentage. Brutal numbers.

Biron is nothing special. Solid backup but not spectacular, just plays on a great defensive team (.911 save percentage).

Toss-up between Schneider and Elliot.

I was reading Canucks talk and found evidence of sinister activity.

Biron, 911, what does that tell us? I don't know, but I hope someone will make a Youtube video explaining it all to us. Canucks a secret cabal bent on world domination? Time will tell.

BRB, someone's knocking on the door.

OP....try thinking less about groups you can't find factual information about and devote your attention to those you can.

Start with the Bilderbergers or lobbyists and work up from there.

There are more scary things in this world than those that go bump in the night.

Inthe late 1800s, early 1900s there was a book called 'the protocols of the elders of zion', which stated that jewish people secretly controlled the world. It was adapted from a work of fiction in the mid 1800s. It influenced many people in high places, such as Hitler and Henry Ford (who clung to it saying "all the evidence just fits so it must be right"). Of course it was ultimately proven to be a fraud. But that didn't kill the entire idea. Instead, jews got swapped out and replaced with 'Illuminati'. And so it stands today. The grand conspiracy theory has existed for a long time (with doom just around the corner). Details change over the years to fit the times. FYI.

Your bolded statement is nothing but pure contrived nonsense. The Illuminati is documented to have existed as early as the 1700's and it said to have started as a group of Freemasons (who also happened to be spies) who formed the secret society within the secret society and this today is what many people believe to hold true - that there exists a secret and elite group at the top of the Freemason chain that are commonly (still) referred to as the "Illuminati" (which is a Latin word for "enlightened"). The concept of the Illuminati, including plans to control the world existed well before the creation and advent of Zionism.

Oh how I love speculation into what the Illuminati is. There are no names associated with them yet everyone thinks they know who they are and what their agenda is on this planet. I'm not saying I know more about this stuff but they try to keep who and what they are hidden in plain sight.

Governments, media, oil tycoons, wall street traders, the Vatican, free masons, WTO, the list is endless.

The names change but the game remains the same.

and so we go on with our lives , we know the truth but prefer lies , lies are simple , simple is bliss , why go against tradition when we can , admit defeat , live in decline , be the victim of our own design , the status quo built on suspect , why would anyone stick out their neck

Archived