The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Illuminati In Mass Media

dank.

Welcome to the world. Its full of people trying to gain power and line their pockets. This is in every country and goes back to the beginning of civilisation and is part of the nature of man. It will and has happened with or without the so called NWO. There is always a primary power, and it always has allies and enemies. So why is so significant that it happens now? It would be noteworthy if it didn't happen. And this condition does not require a secretive organistation.

Posting a video by itself is weak, and I ignore all such posts. I generally only respond to people who make the effort to express themselves.

Reading a post is simple and takes a few seconds, watching a video is more of investment. And I'm not willing to make that investment unless there's a good reason. I've watched hundreds of conspiracy videos and I am not a stranger to them. If you have a point to make, do it yourself, without using videos to talk for you. And then use the video as support, if necessary.

Posting a video by itself is weak, and I ignore all such posts. I generally only respond to people who make the effort to express themselves.

Reading a post is simple and takes a few seconds, watching a video is more of investment. And I'm not willing to make that investment unless there's a good reason. I've watched hundreds of conspiracy videos and I am not a stranger to them. If you have a point to make, do it yourself, without using videos to talk for you. And then use the video as support, if necessary.

All you people on here who disagree..well that's fine..but the answers are out there thanks to the Internet..wiki leaks will expose it all but it will take time.. But if you watch CNN CBC fox news then you'll never know..change your source of news..even Russian news stations such as RT have had shows about the illuminati.. All western countries are part of the NWO..a new world order proposed by the elites (or illuminati)

I don't even like the word illuminati...it's the elites and their minions...lining people's pockets..Russia china an most of the middle east with the exception of Israel and Saudi Arabia are not in the NWO nor do they want part in it..so expect wars from NATO and western countries like USA and Israel Europe etc....

I watched and listened to that video very very closely, not once did I hear the words, new world order, 11, 9/11 or illuminati.

I find it funny that anyone or anything talking about secrecy or the Eye of Horus is automatically linked to illuminati, with little or no proof.

Also no one here has yet to provide an answer to my question;

Now knowing this information, what shall we do with it and how will it change our lives?

The gullible and weak minded will be brainwashed by the illumaniti or Apple or Criss Angel.

I watched and listened to that video very very closely, not once did I hear the words, new world order, 11, 9/11 or illuminati.

I find it funny that anyone or anything talking about secrecy or the Eye of Horus is automatically linked to illuminati, with little or no proof.

Also no one here has yet to provide an answer to my question;

Now knowing this information, what shall we do with it and how will it change our lives?

The gullible and weak minded will be brainwashed by the illumaniti or Apple or Criss Angel.

That's just an excuse for you not being able to articulate well enough. If the ideas were strong enough, and you knew them well enough, you wouldn't need videos. Its ok to put them in to support your ideas, but you have to make yoru case yourself. Otherwise what is the point of a message board.

The last time I articulated 4 reasons in response to, why they would flaunt they're symbols, your summary of those 4 reasons was: "oh they like symbols". Clearly, "articulating" my points is just a waste of my time, if your responses are just going to be ignorant beauties like that one.

Instead here's some more pictures for you to articulate over

and on and on and on... but wait throwing up illuminati symbols is just a coincidence because they're just "in" right now eh?

The last time I articulated 4 reasons in response to, why they would flaunt they're symbols, your summary of those 4 reasons was: "oh they like symbols". Clearly, "articulating" my points is just a waste of my time, if your responses are just going to be ignorant beauties like that one.

Instead here's some more pictures for you to articulate over

illuminati-jayz.jpg

Bey-Jay-Rihanna-Illuminati.jpg

ladygaga.jpg

f79b38042adad54ed41e7d22426a6431.jpg

41UWsPB4URt-_-illuminati-symbolism-celebrities.jpg

rihanna-rated-r-album-cover-eye-of-horus-illuminati-egyptian-devil-satan-freemason-300x297.jpg

ladygagahandoffatimamannequin.jpg

jessie_illuminati_1.jpg

alej3-e1276354386311.jpg

gagailluminatljlkjlakdjtlkj.jpg

lady-gaga-illuminati.jpg

beyonce-illuminati-all-seeing-eye.jpg

tumblr_lqbac9k6FF1qdoy52o1_500.jpg

NewSingleJustinTimberlakeMagic.jpg

and on and on and on... but wait throwing up illuminati symbols is just a coincidence because they're just "in" right now eh?

Archived