312 replies to this topic

#241 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

So what? If I showed you the actual, 5 minute video of the speech, it would just make my point more clear with that much more evidence; the one I posted was just to prove my point in a less amount of time, so either way you cut it, if you want me to post the actual video, its only going to better improve my point lol.

No its not. Selectively editing doesn't emphasise the point it alters it. The focus of the speech was about the respnsibility of the media during the cold war. Your post completely distorts it. It wasn't just one portion of the speech, it was several disjointed portions glued together. Its a big fraud. If the roles were reversed, you might be blaming the 'illumanti' for cutting it down.

The length of the video has no bearing on whether I would watch it. As I stated already, its the principle of posting jsut someone elses videos/articles to make your point. In my view those things should play supporting parts only. I could post skeptic videos in response to your videos, but I don't because pasting videos at each other is pointless.

Also, while cutting up text is one thing, actually editing down the video is straight up deception. It makes it seem (for people who don't bother to check) liek that was the whole speech. If you think otherwise, I don't know what to say.

And don't pretend like you even knew it was cut up.

edit - and by the way, @#$% like this is another one of the reasons I tend not to look at videos in the first place. There's always some BS angle.

Edited by butters, 12 March 2012 - 01:13 PM.

#242 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,227 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

Just throwing this out there. If you had a group of people with unbelievable amounts of wealth, who all know each other as like attracts like, what do you think they would do with their time and energy? They have everything they could possibly want or need, they've been there, done that many times, and they're virtually above the law. They all end up craving the only thing that will get them out of bed in the morning, more power. So whether it's one against each other to gather the most power or a group bent on the same thing, enough money in one spot can create any reality. Add in control of the media and technology, it isn't so far fetched that a group called Illuminati or NWO would exist. Knowing the adage "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely would make the above scenario very likely. JMO

The only thing is that, because these people would have so much power and be so used to getting whatever they want, it would only be a matter of time before one of them slipped up in a major way. Basically, loose lips sink ships. Someone's ego would get out of hand and they'd publicly declare themselvs kings, or their behaviour would become so over the top it could no longer be contained.

Yes they control the media, but with the internet, infomation can now be shared outside of the media.

#243 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

The length of the video has no bearing on whether I would watch it. As I stated already, its the principle of posting jsut someone elses videos/articles to make your point. In my view those things should play supporting parts only. I could post skeptic videos in response to your videos, but I don't because pasting videos at each other is pointless.

Also, while cutting up text is one thing, actually editing down the video is straight up deception. It makes it seem (for people who don't bother to check) liek that was the whole speech. If you think otherwise, I don't know what to say.

And don't pretend like you even knew it was cut up.

edit - and by the way, @#$% like this is another one of the reasons I tend not to look at videos in the first place. There's always some BS angle.

I never said I didn't know it was cut up : S

And I wonder how you knew the video was cut up if you never watched it (Riigghhttt).....

And for your sake, here's the actual, non-edited, video which will just help me out more if you want to whine about a edited video that helped state the major points.

Posted Image

"You know what my favourite Super Bowl is? The next one."

- Tom Brady

#244 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:26 PM

I never said I didn't know it was cut up : S

Then you should reflect on the fact that you were fooled. You said earlier the video said everything... you weren't so far off it turns out.

And I wonder how you knew the video was cut up if you never watched it (Riigghhttt).....

Obviously I did watch it. I never said I dont' watch videos, I said I dont' watch uncommented videos without reason. In your case, I copied a line form the speech, pasted it into google, found the real speech, then listened to the video to make sure it was as devious as I suspected.

edited video that helped state the major points.

The major points if you are trying to alter the meaning of it. WHo decided waht the major points were? Oh ya the guy who edited the video down. Again, don't pretend that you knew it was edited.

And for your sake, here's my cut of that same speech. I choose to emphasise different points, and look it means something very different from what you posted. Funny how that works.

my purpose here tonight is not to deliver the usual assault on the so-called one-party press. On the contrary, in recent months I have rarely heard any complaints about political bias in the press except from a few Republicans. Nor is it my purpose tonight to discuss or defend the televising of Presidential press conferences. I think it is highly beneficial to have some 20,000,000 Americans regularly sit in on these conferences to observe, if I may say so, the incisive, the intelligent and the courteous qualities displayed by your Washington correspondents.

Nor, finally, are these remarks intended to examine the proper degree of privacy which the press should allow to any President and his family.

If in the last few months your White House reporters and photographers have been attending church services with regularity, that has surely done them no harm.

On the other hand, I realize that your staff and wire service photographers may be complaining that they do not enjoy the same green privileges at the local golf courses which they once did.

Whatever our hopes may be for the future—for reducing this threat or living with it—there is no escaping either the gravity or the totality of its challenge to our survival and to our security—a challenge that confronts us in unaccustomed ways in every sphere of human activity.

This deadly challenge imposes upon our society two requirements of direct concern both to the press and to the President—two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril. I refer, first, to the need for far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

I have no intention of establishing a new Office of War Information to govern the flow of news. I am not suggesting any new forms of censorship or new types of security classifications. I have no easy answer to the dilemma that I have posed, and would not seek to impose it if I had one. But I am asking the members of the newspaper profession and the industry in this country to reexamine their own responsibilities, to consider the degree and the nature of the present danger, and to heed the duty of self-restraint which that danger imposes upon us all.

Edited by butters, 12 March 2012 - 01:27 PM.

#245 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

[1] Then you should reflect on the fact that you were fooled. You said earlier the video said everything... you weren't so far off it turns out.

[2] Obviously I did watch it. I never said I dont' watch videos

[3] The major points if you are trying to alter the meaning of it. WHo decided waht the major points were? Oh ya the guy who edited the video down. Again, don't pretend that you knew it was edited.

[4] And for your sake, here's my cut of that same speech. I choose to emphasise different points, and look it means something very different from what you posted. Funny how that works.

[1] Yea, I was fooled, when you said that stupid say that video's aren't good arguing points, and that ones effort is more effective?

[2]

Reading a post is simple and takes a few seconds, watching a video is more of investment. And I'm not willing to make that investment unless there's a good reason.

[3] When did I say I never knew it was edited, are you dumb? I said it in my last post too, so stop repeating something which I've answered to make your posts seem bigger cause it isn't making your posts any more effective.

[4] Bravo - I hope that made you feel better :P

Posted Image

- Tom Brady

#246 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

[1] Yea, I was fooled, when you said that stupid say that video's aren't good arguing points, and that ones effort is more effective?

Ya, and then I found a reason to watch it. You called me out, I looked over the speech again. It didn't seem to make sense, so I found the whole speech. When I realised how it was butchered, I watched the video to see if it was also altered, and it was. I never said I didn't watch vidoes. I said I didn't watch videos when a person posts them without adding his own points (and using the video/article as support). Its funny that you are trying to make an issue out of that tho. Especially considering the blunder you made in posting it.

[3] When did I say I never knew it was edited, are you dumb? I said it in my last post too, so stop repeating something which I've answered to make your posts seem bigger cause it isn't making your posts any more effective.

Right, so you watched a video posted by some random conspiracy dude and accepted it at face value without checking it. That makes you dumb and gullible, and calls into question your entire point. How many other times have you been fooled like that I wonder.

Like you said before, the video says it all right?

Do you even admit that its not at all what you originally said it was about?

Does that at all make you reflect on the larger point?

#247 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Right, so you watched a video posted by some random conspiracy dude and accepted it at face value without checking it. That makes you dumb and gullible, and calls into question your entire point. How many other times have you been fooled like that I wonder.

Like you said before, the video says it all right?

Do you even admit that its not at all what you originally said it was about?

Does that at all make you reflect on the larger point?

....Okay, I've posted the actual video after you started crying about me posting the edited one - what difference does it have on the initial point I was saying, that JFK said himself there are secret societies that we don't know about? Does the actual video make my original point less effective, no, it actually makes it stronger with the added details. Makes me dumb and gullible? Yea, says the guy coming to conclusions that said I accepted the video, without even knowing so; jokes on you 'dumb'. for jumping to false conclusions.

Yea, the video says it all - prove to me where it doesn't say that secret societies don't exist within the government - I don't get where it doesn't say it all?

.....And the guy giving you +1's, a rep on cdc means nothing to me and to many others, especially considering all the idiots on here, so just saying, it doesn't make ones post better lol...

Edited by The Sedin's 6th Sense, 12 March 2012 - 01:58 PM.

Posted Image

- Tom Brady

#248 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:10 PM

POPULAR

....Okay, I've posted the actual video after you started crying about me posting the edited one - what difference does it have on the initial point I was saying, that JFK said himself there are secret societies that we don't know about? Does the actual video make my original point less effective, no, it actually makes it stronger with the added details. Makes me dumb and gullible? Yea, says the guy coming to conclusions that said I accepted the video, without even knowing so; jokes on you 'dumb'. for jumping to false conclusions.

It doesn't make your point stronger, it obliterates it. Gone. You have no point. You look bad for not realsiing this. Find some other support instead of clinging to an obvious mistake, otherwise it makes you look bad.

I dunno about the video, I didn't watch it because I have a transcript of the actual speech. Here's the secret society he was talking about... the USSR:

Today no war has been declared—and however fierce the struggle may be—it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions—by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence—on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security—and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed if we are to oppose this kind of attack as well as outright invasion..

Its really sad... the speech was about freedom of press during the cold war. You were fed a modified version so you are stuck on an alternate meaning, and now that's all you see when you read the speech.

And even tho you have been shown that its a fraud, you still believe. On top of what it says about you, its also says a lot about the conspiracy movement as a whole.

.....And the guy giving you +1's, a rep on cdc means nothing to me and to many others, especially considering all the idiots on here, so just saying, it doesn't make ones post better lol...

where did this come from? You got issues if that sort of thing bugs you.

#249 sedated

sedated

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,727 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

This reminds me of all the people on youtube who talk about illuminati and all the rappers are involved in it, which makes me laugh because why would they be in the illuminati? And if they let people like that in, why would a lot of people care? If you can honestly find stuff in the media about them that's true they're obviously not doing a very good job at being secretive and all powerful, are they?

#250 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

This reminds me of all the people on youtube who talk about illuminati and all the rappers are involved in it, which makes me laugh because why would they be in the illuminati? And if they let people like that in, why would a lot of people care? If you can honestly find stuff in the media about them that's true they're obviously not doing a very good job at being secretive and all powerful, are they?

Read through the pages an you'll find the answer (too tired of posting the same stuff : p)

Posted Image

- Tom Brady

#251 theminister

theminister

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

Are people actually afraid of Satanists?

That's what I am getting out of this. Not oligarchical regimes or a diminishing of individual freedoms or puppet democracies or that their world religions are run by criminals.

No. They are apparently afraid that Hollywood worships Satan and flaunts it in front of them.

It's true and I can hardly believe it.

small.pngNEW YORK ISLANDERS ROSTER - CDC GM LEAGUEsmall.png

2013 CDCGML CUP CHAMPIONS

#252 theminister

theminister

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

This is the main point that the people who are misinterpreting these images from the media are not understanding.

The symbols are being used by entertainers to co-opt and de-stigmatize the power of the groups who use them still to this day; the Vatican, the Masons, the conspiracy theorists themselves.

They are trying to bring them out into the light of day and make the public more familiar with them, after they have learned a few pop-icon versions of them, and use it to make money while promoting themselves to seem more wise and anti-establishment.

They are living off of the grassroots work by pioneers that came before them. They talk the talk but don't walk the walk. It's no different than yuppies moving into a gentrified neighbourhood like Greenwich village and driving up the prices making it uncool and unhip for the artists and freaks that made the place cool. That's exactly what these 'stars' are doing.

Showing run of the mill masonic symbols now shows you are a twit not a world elite satanist. I would have thought that was apparent.

#253 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

Showing run of the mill masonic symbols now shows you are a twit not a world elite satanist. I would have thought that was apparent.

Freemasons are world elite satanists? Or their symbols are 'elite' satanic?

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#254 theminister

theminister

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

Freemasons are world elite satanists? Or their symbols are 'elite' satanic?

Lol...ok...that probably read wrong. My comment was in reference to those that believe that anyone using these symbols is part of a cabal running the media. The twit comment was because they only seem to ever use the same 10 symbols when, if they actually were 'initiated', would have thousands to choose from.

Freemasons are generally your barber not a power elite. Are there members of their group that are? Yup, sure are but it is an organization that continues to use ancient symbology and they are one of the few who do it regularly. For this they are assumed to have nefarious ideals because it is a centuries old bias by the establishment.

The symbols themselves are just pictographs with no bias at all.

Are there high level DBs trying to use their position to benefit themselves? Again, yup, but that is true of any widespread organization.

Edited by theminister, 12 March 2012 - 08:00 PM.

#255 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

Lol...ok...that probably read wrong. My comment was in reference to those that believe that anyone using these symbols is part of a cabal running the media.

Freemasons are generally your barber not a power elite. Are there members of their group that are? Yup, sure are but it is an organization that continues to use ancient symbology and they are one of the few who do it regularly. For this they are assumed to have nefarious ideals because it is a centuries old bias by the establishment.

The symbols themselves are just pictographs with no bias at all.

Are there high level DBs trying to use their position to benefit themselves? Again, yup, but that is true of any widespread organization.

I used to work for a Freemason when I was just out of high school 10 years ago. Was a completely regular guy who went to church on Sundays and ran a wine U-Brew. He had a ring, and while my memory is very fuzzy, for some reason I think he was level 43. Whatever that entails.

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

Posted Image Hail to the King (PBUH)! Posted Image

#256 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

I used to work for a Freemason when I was just out of high school 10 years ago. Was a completely regular guy who went to church on Sundays and ran a wine U-Brew. He had a ring, and while my memory is very fuzzy, for some reason I think he was level 43. Whatever that entails.

33rd Degree? Which if memory serves me correctly, would make him a Brother of The Scottish Rite as the highest degree in Freemasonry is the Third Degree, that of a Master Mason.

B)

Lol...ok...that probably read wrong. My comment was in reference to those that believe that anyone using these symbols is part of a cabal running the media. The twit comment was because they only seem to ever use the same 10 symbols when, if they actually were 'initiated', would have thousands to choose from.

:lol: ;)

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 12 March 2012 - 08:15 PM.

#257 theminister

theminister

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:25 PM

33rd Degree? Which if memory serves me correctly, would make him a Brother of The Scottish Rite as the highest degree in Freemasonry is the Third Degree, that of a Master Mason. B) :lol: ;)

What would you know? You're a girl.

Off to the Order of the Eastern Star for you, Satan's harlot!

Posted Image

/ Actually, I'd love to have this turn into a discussion on the meaning of symbols thread.

Edited by theminister, 12 March 2012 - 08:27 PM.

#258 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

What would you know? You're a girl.

Off to the Order of the Eastern Star for you, Satan's harlot!

Posted Image

/ Actually, I'd love to have this turn into a discussion on the meaning of symbols thread.

Yeah....damn those good ol' boys in that sexist organization...... :P

Prefer the Order of The Amaranth, actually.....

Posted Image

:ph34r:

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 12 March 2012 - 08:53 PM.

#259 theminister

theminister

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

Nice one.

The sword seems so phallic.

And it's wearing a bow tie so you know it's classy.

#260 theminister

theminister

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:00 PM

Tell me this guy is Illuminati.

Posted Image

Immortal Technique throwing up Devil Horns.

#261 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

Tell me this guy is Illuminati.

Posted Image

Immortal Technique throwing up Devil Horns.

Tech would be in this thread agreeing with 6th Sense and dank. :lol:

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

#262 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

Posted Image

#263 theminister

theminister

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,119 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:07 PM

Tech would be in this thread agreeing with 6th Sense and dank. :lol:

Yeah but he'd be doing it well. :lol:

#264 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

A primer just for those unfamiliar........

Posted Image

#265 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

Sean Stone (Oliver Stone's son)

Edited by key2thecup, 13 March 2012 - 10:12 AM.

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#266 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

Gotta love the timing of the latest Illuminati propaganda eh?

Posted Image

#267 lateralus

lateralus

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,999 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

Gotta love the timing of the latest Illuminati propaganda eh?

Getting so ???? pathetic it's sad.

You have yet to answer my previous questions.
CDC is a reflection of society.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#268 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:56 PM

Maslow was an Illuminati!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#269 Navyblue

Navyblue

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

I'm the biggest tin foil hat wearing nut on this board and even i think this thread is ridiculous.
Posted Image

#270 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

Getting so ???? pathetic it's sad.

You have yet to answer my previous questions.

Wonder why, Wylie?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.