Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dancougar5

Post Your Canucks Cap Here

17 posts in this topic

Dude those are awesome,

All I have is one of Spezza's hats he signed for me, not a Canucks hat but I dont really wear hats so

One question why it is becoming trend-" not to remove the logo thing from front of the cap" the compay logo

That is the main thing of the New Era cap. If I remove that, why do I buy New Era.

That is the main thing of the New Era cap. If I remove that, why do I buy New Era.

The stickers on the hats is almost as bad as that omega sticker brand thing on those black pants that girls are always wearing.

photo-1.jpg

My collection. Left to right is newest to oldest

The stickers on the hats is almost as bad as that omega sticker brand thing on those black pants that girls are always wearing.

The sticker from what I've heard is on the top and bottom so you don't touch the brim and put finger marks on it.

I don't wear hats often, but that's what the little wanksters with those retard hats tell me.

These are most of them. I have a few in suitcases, put away with my collectibles (I have been collecting Canucks' memorabilia since the late 80's). One of note is signed by Ruutu & Bert (they were so awesome when they signed it, complete gentlemen/kidders). Another with Linden's sig <3 (and, I believe a Ronning...been awhile since I've looked at that stuff).

The autographed Lu one I've only worn for the first few times lately, during the shootout (Lu wins when I wear it, so there you go - thank me please). The lucky LB pin gets switched to whatever hat it is I'm wearing.

The ones here are very cool folk - nice job, Canuckleheads.

SDC18741.jpg

That is a nice collection of the curve brim cap By the way, do you like Uncle Johnny Logo?

Hats? Yeah, I've got a couple of those...

IMG_0815.jpg

16 hats and 3 toques to be exact! Some are pretty old and dirty, but a hat's a hat!

And yes, I took off the labels and folded the brim on some because that's how I roll!

6833152782_2e1c20e26c_b.jpg

Took this pic at the NHL store in NYC during the playoffs. Decided to pass on these becasue I wanted to wait for the cup champ cap, but it didnt happen.

5774603789_bd7d52bdb0_b.jpg

Seriously, take the sticker off your hats. When you buy pants, you don't leave the tags and stickers on do you?