Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karlsson`s Flo

[Rumour] Cbj Looking To Deal 1St 2012

208 posts in this topic

i would love to see Yakupov in a nucks jersey next season. Trade Raymond, Ballard, Suave, and Jensen for CBJ's 1st overall. then we sign Yakupov, and have a couple mill in salary dump back to do other things

Schneider for CBJ's 2nd overall. Pick Grigorenko.

Schneider = not going anywhere imo

I think grigorenko is going to drop with his pretty awful playoffs this year, unless he was injured which he says he wasn't.

Schneider for Grigorenko = done in a heart beat imo

That is assuming we can't move Luongo. Then yeah, I'd take that deal. IF we can move Lu for a good package, then no, I won't do that deal. Also, I would try and get F. Forsberg not Grigorenko, because Grigo doesn't seem to have the right character.

I think after the Carter trade the Jackets want to keep their high picks. Lou's salary is 6.714 for six years, the cap hit is 5.3 for the next ten... His best years are behind him and the contract has a significant effect on the return...

you never know how draft picks will pan out. Even with a high pick the players could not make a big impact or even end up playing in the KHL, or Sweden, etc.

There is always a risk with draft picks, but with a high one there can be a big reward.

Trading away their first and getting a player that is already established may not be the worst idea. They could try and get a young guy that is bound to break through soon.

you never know how draft picks will pan out. Even with a high pick the players could not make a big impact or even end up playing in the KHL, or Sweden, etc.

There is always a risk with draft picks, but with a high one there can be a big reward.

Trading away their first and getting a player that is already established may not be the worst idea. They could try and get a young guy that is bound to break through soon.

Schneider for CBJ's 2nd overall. Pick Grigorenko.

It's risky taking Russians. Might as well draft a player who will play for you.

Granted it's a high risk/ high reward situation. When they're great they're great.

I'd rather take Ryan Murray, canadian defender, calm and cool, skates well, scott neidermeyer potential.

Drafting a defenceman in the top 3 is a horrible idea. More often then not they end up not reaching their potential.

The thing is, it's a much bigger leap for defencemen to translate their game from junior to the the NHL, then it is for a forward to translate their game. Always go with the forward.

Drafting a defenceman in the top 3 is a horrible idea. More often then not they end up not reaching their potential.

The thing is, it's a much bigger leap for defencemen to translate their game from junior to the the NHL, then it is for a forward to translate their game. Always go with the forward.

Lou + 1st(2012) + 1st(2013) + Raymond's Rights

for

Nash + 1st

(If Lou means it when he says "I Just want to do what is the best for the team")

Lou + 1st(2012) + 1st(2013) + Raymond's Rights

for

Nash + 1st

(If Lou means it when he says "I Just want to do what is the best for the team")

If Cbj is on Lu's list, I doubt it, but if it is, I could see somethig like this:

To Columbus: Luongo + Ballard + Malhotra + 2nd

To Vancouver: Umberger + 1st

Too much or too little?

I think after the Carter trade the Jackets want to keep their high picks. Lou's salary is 6.714 for six years, the cap hit is 5.3 for the next ten... His best years are behind him and the contract has a significant effect on the return...