The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Whats The Best Nhl/hockey Iphone App.

CanucksBen

ScoreMobile updated their app a couple months back, and it is BY FAR the best app for checking scores. Sports news is best on TSN, but if you're looking for notifications for the score and an easy way to check out stats ScoreMobile is best.

I use it religiously and would recommend it to anyone.

ScoreMobile.

For any big games, and most Canuck games, they have a live blog that is as good as it gets for apps. If I ever have a night class during a game I will have the running live blog going for updates. Its also unbiased, so you get good information for the flow of the game. I follow @CanucksGame on Twitter and its decent, but only updates big plays usually.

As for other scores, it is also great. It is the most functional and the most attractive looking (in my opinion). The NHL GameCentre app can be glitchy at times and is much less functional. The ScoreMobile gives you better stories than TSN Mobile and ESPN GameCenter in my opinion. The best part of the ScoreMobile App is that they do way more than hockey, in case you're interested. It is by far the most impressive hockey app out there.

Thanks to all the people who recommended the Score app. I had most of the other hockey apps but the score blows them out of the water.

I don't care for the channel so I always ignored their app.

Archived