Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanucksBen

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Coyotes - March 14Th, 2012

1,189 posts in this topic

2-1 CAnucks I say close game after all, we are not Playing our A game.

The rest will help I guess, but they're not looking so much tired as they are "why even try"

I'm sick of this regular season crap. I'm desperate for some good hockey.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm me thinks nucks will not make it past the first round playing the way they are so im not getting my hopes up Lou is living up to the way he was last year good though the season.... sucking in the playoffs. For all you numbties that think you have a stanley cup team here..... please get a life not going to happen

Not gonna bother racking my head about where I think this team ranks, or how good or bad they are.

Not going to bother dreaming up a bunch of different post season scenarios.

Its up to them. We're behind them, and I'm gonna enjoy the ride.

Lets get back to the Finals guys.

#OneMoreWin

hmmmmmmmmmmmm me thinks nucks will not make it past the first round playing the way they are so im not getting my hopes up Lou is living up to the way he was last year good though the season.... sucking in the playoffs. For all

you numbties that think you have a stanley cup team here..... please get a life not going to happen

sportsnetmurph

VAN lines Tuesday: Daniel-Henrik-Raymond Higgins-Kesler-Booth Burrows-Pahlsson-Hansen Malhotra-Lapierre-Kassian

12-03-13 11:08 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmmm me thinks nucks will not make it past the first round playing the way they are so im not getting my hopes up Lou is living up to the way he was last year good though the season.... sucking in the playoffs. For all you numbties that think you have a stanley cup team here..... please get a life not going to happen

So many trolls visiting CDC, what an honor it is to have you onboard!!

Hopefully the Sedins get back on track and let the game come to them, regardless of who they play with even if it is Raymond!!

If they have another horrible game, I wonder if they'll call up Duco and try to get some energy flowing and maybe move Kass to the first line for a game.

Wait whaaat???? Hamhuis on the 3rd D pairing?? Is this official?