The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Coyotes - March 14Th, 2012

CanucksBen

hmmmmmmmmmmmm me thinks nucks will not make it past the first round playing the way they are so im not getting my hopes up Lou is living up to the way he was last year good though the season.... sucking in the playoffs. For all you numbties that think you have a stanley cup team here..... please get a life not going to happen

Not gonna bother racking my head about where I think this team ranks, or how good or bad they are.

Not going to bother dreaming up a bunch of different post season scenarios.

Its up to them. We're behind them, and I'm gonna enjoy the ride.

Lets get back to the Finals guys.

#OneMoreWin

hmmmmmmmmmmmm me thinks nucks will not make it past the first round playing the way they are so im not getting my hopes up Lou is living up to the way he was last year good though the season.... sucking in the playoffs. For all

you numbties that think you have a stanley cup team here..... please get a life not going to happen

hmmmmmmmmmmmm me thinks nucks will not make it past the first round playing the way they are so im not getting my hopes up Lou is living up to the way he was last year good though the season.... sucking in the playoffs. For all you numbties that think you have a stanley cup team here..... please get a life not going to happen

Archived