The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Coyotes - March 14Th, 2012

CanucksBen

Well. It's not the new guys who are the problem, it's the veterans making rookie mistakes.

Win or lose, this games on AV. What kind of coach sees his team struggle for a while now, yet starts the goalie with a SV% similar to Bryzgalovs?!? I mean, are Canucks Philly now - have to outscore their goalies deficiencies. Is he gonna keep his d-pairings together when none of them have been good?!? You have a goalie with a top 3 league wide SV%, and ranks in the top 10 with every other stat - yet he rides the pine? It's just bad coaching - plain and simple.

If anyone thought the turnaround would happen overnight, you were sadly mistaken.

Like any slump, it takes a while to turn the corner. I have seen some positive things in this game though. The second and third lines have looked great. The Sedins are getting some better chances but are obviously not their yet. And I've liked Weise and Lappy's play.

The ugly tonight has obviously been our D pairings and Luongo's rebound control. Both can be fixed.

Archived